Primary Role:Principal FacultyCompany:
Biography: Dr. Gupta is a Postdoctoral researcher in the Department of Computer Science and Electrical Engineering, University of Maryland, Baltimore County and obtained her Ph.D. degree from IIIT, Delhi in 2015. Before that she completed her Masters from Delhi University.
Her primary areas of interest are in the field of text mining, information retrieval and semantic web. She also has experience of working in the industry, academia and research labs.
5 Refereed Publications
1. Sudip Mittal et al., "A Question and Answering System for Management of Cloud Service Level Agreements", InProceedings, IEEE International Conference on Cloud Computing, June 2017, 235 downloads.
2. Srishty Saha et al., "A Deep Learning Approach to Understanding Cloud Service Level Agreements ", InProceedings, Fifth International IBM Cloud Academy Conference, May 2017, 266 downloads.
3. Karuna Pande Joshi et al., "Semantic Approach to Automating Management of Big Data Privacy Policies", InProceedings, IEEE BigData 2016, December 2016, 636 downloads.
4. Karuna Pande Joshi et al., "ALDA : Cognitive Assistant for Legal Document Analytics", InProceedings, AAAI Fall Symposium 2016, September 2016, 388 downloads.
5. Aditi Gupta et al., "Streamlining Management of Multiple Cloud Services", InProceedings, IEEE International Conference on Cloud Computing, June 2016, 446 downloads.
Aditi Gupta is associated with 1 project: Hide the list...