Secondary Role: Ph.D. Alumnus
Biography: Dr. Pearce is a Senior Cloud Strategist with the Department of Defense. Her research interests include Cloud Computing Services, Databases, Information Retrieval, Text and Natural Language Processing, and Question/Answering Technologies.
In 2014, Dr. Pearce was named UMBC’s Outstanding Alumna in Engineering and Information Technology. She holds an M.S. and Ph.D. in Computer Science from UMBC, a B.S. in Mathematics and a M.S. in Industrial and Systems Engineering from the University of Florida. She is a member of Phi Beta Kappa and the ACM. She has worked as a computer scientist with the Federal Government for more than 30 years and academia for 10 years.
6 Refereed Publications
1. Karuna Pande Joshi et al., "Semantic Approach to Automating Management of Big Data Privacy Policies", InProceedings, IEEE BigData 2016, November 2016, 304 downloads.
2. Karuna Pande Joshi et al., "ALDA : Cognitive Assistant for Legal Document Analytics", InProceedings, AAAI Fall Symposium 2016, September 2016, 237 downloads.
3. Aditi Gupta et al., "Streamlining Management of Multiple Cloud Services", InProceedings, IEEE International Conference on Cloud Computing, June 2016, 295 downloads.
4. Sudip Mittal et al., "Automatic Extraction of Metrics from SLAs for Cloud Service Management", InProceedings, 2016 IEEE International Conference on Cloud Engineering (IC2E 2016), April 2016, 301 downloads.
5. Sudip Mittal et al., "Parallelizing Natural Language Techniques for Knowledge Extraction from Cloud Service Level Agreements", InProceedings, 2015 IEEE International Conference on Big Data, October 2015, 299 downloads.
6. Karuna Pande Joshi et al., "Automating Cloud Service Level Agreements using Semantic Technologies", InProceedings, CLaw Workshop, IEEE International Conference on Cloud Engineering (IC2E), March 2015, 434 downloads.
Claudia Pearce is associated with 1 project: Hide the list...