Loyola University Maryland
Department: Computer Science
Biography: Dawn Lawrie is an Associate Professor of Computer Science at Loyola University Maryland. She receiced a Ph.D. in Computer Science from the University of Massachusetts, Amherst in 2003 and an A.B. with high honors in Computer Science from Dartmouth College in 1997. Dr. Lawrie specializes in Software Engineering, Computer Languages and Information Retrieval. She is investigating how information retrieval techniques can improve software engineering tools that analyze source code.
9 Refereed Publications
1. Tim Finin et al., "HLTCOE Participation in TAC KBP 2016: Cold Start and EDL ", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 2016 Text Analysis Workshop, November 2016, 230 downloads.
2. Tim Finin et al., "HLTCOE Participation in TAC KBP 2015: Cold Start and TEDL", InProceedings, Eighth Text Analysis Conference, November 2015, 230 downloads.
3. James Mayfield et al., "KELVIN: Extracting Knowledge from Large Text Collections", InProceedings, AAAI Fall Symposium on Natural Language Access to Big Data, November 2014, 558 downloads.
4. Tim Finin et al., " Hot Stuff at Cold Start: HLTCOE participation at TAC 2014", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 7th Text Analysis Conference, October 2014, 351 downloads.
5. Paul McNamee et al., "HLTCOE Participation at TAC 2013", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Sixth Text Analysis Conference, November 2013, 438 downloads.
6. Dawn Lawrie et al., "Comparing and Evaluating Semantic Data Automatically Extracted from Text,", InProceedings, AAAI 2013 Fall Symposium on Semantics for Big Data, November 2013, 575 downloads.
7. Paul McNamee et al., "KELVIN: a tool for automated knowledge base construction", InProceedings, Proc. Conf. of the North American Chapter of the Association for Computational Linguistics: Human Language Technologies, June 2013, 703 downloads.
8. Paul McNamee et al., "HLTCOE Participation at TAC 2012: Entity Linking and Cold Start Knowledge Base Construction", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Fifth Text Analysis Conference (TAC 2012), November 2012, 584 downloads.
9. veselin Stoyanov et al., "A Context-Aware Approach to Entity Linking ", InProceedings, Joint Workshop on Automatic Knowledge Base Construction and Web-scale Knowledge Extraction, June 2012, 1369 downloads.