Secondary Role: Ph.D. AlumnusGraduation date: December 2008
9 Refereed Publications
1. Wenjia Li et al., "Security Through Collaboration and Trust in MANETs", Article, Mobile Networks and Applications (MONET), June 2012.
2. Wenjia Li et al., "Security through Collaboration in MANETs", InProceedings, Proceedings of The 4th International Conference on Collaborative Computing: Networking, Applications and Worksharing (CollaborateCom 2008), November 2008, 1575 downloads.
3. Anupam Joshi et al., "Security Policies and Trust in Ubiquitous Computing", Article, Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society A, October 2008, 2003 downloads.
4. Anand Patwardhan et al., "Threshold-based Intrusion Detection in Ad Hoc Networks and Secure AODV", Article, Ad Hoc Networks Journal (ADHOCNET), May 2007, 2465 downloads.
5. Jim Parker et al., "Trust in Pervasive Computing", Article, The Handbook of Mobile Middleware , February 2006, 1159 downloads.
6. Jim Parker et al., "Cross-layer Analysis for Detecting Wireless Misbehaviour", Proceedings, IEEE Consumer Communications and Networking Conference Special Sessions, January 2006, 3491 downloads.
7. Anand Patwardhan et al., "Secure Routing and Intrusion Detection in Ad Hoc Networks", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Pervasive Computing and Communications, March 2005, 6386 downloads.
8. Lalana Kagal et al., "Security, Privacy and Trust in Mobile Computing Environments", InBook, Handbook of Mobile Computing, Editors Imad Mahgoub and Mohammad Ilyas, December 2004.
9. Jim Parker et al., "On Intrusion Detection in Mobile Ad Hoc Networks", InProceedings, 23rd IEEE International Performance Computing and Communications Conference -- Workshop on Information Assurance , April 2004, 4167 downloads.
Jim Parker is associated with 3 projects: Hide the list...