Primary Role:M.S. AlumnusGraduation date: May 2011
Department: Computer Science
8 Refereed Publications
1. Prajit Kumar Das et al., "Preserving User Privacy and Security in Context-Aware Mobile Platforms", InBook, Mobile Application Development, Usability, and Security, October 2016, 320 downloads.
2. Dibyajyoti Ghosh et al., "Privacy control in smart phones using semantically rich reasoning and context modeling", InProceedings, Proceedings of the IEEE Workshop on Semantic Computing and Security, May 2012, 803 downloads.
3. Wenjia Li et al., "Managing and Securing Critical Infrastructure - A Semantic Policy and Trust Driven Approach", InBook, Handbook on Securing Cyber-Physical Critical Infrastructure: Foundations and Challenges, January 2012, 904 downloads.
4. Madan Oberoi et al., "Information Integration and Analysis: A Semantic Approach to Privacy", InProceedings, Proc. Third IEEE International Conference on Information Privacy, Security, Risk and Trust, October 2011, 995 downloads.
5. Pramod Jagtap et al., "Preserving Privacy in Context-Aware Systems", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Fifth IEEE International Conference on Semantic Computing, October 2011, 1121 downloads.
6. Laura Zavala et al., "Mobile, Collaborative, Context-Aware Systems", InProceedings, Proceedings of the AAAI Workshop on Activity Context Representation: Techniques and Languages , August 2011, 1967 downloads.
7. Wenjia Li et al., "CARE-CPS: Context-Aware tRust Evaluation for Wireless Networks in Cyber-Physical System Using Policies", InProceedings, Proceedings of the IEEE International Symposium on Policies for Distributed Systems and Networks, June 2011, 1272 downloads.
8. Pramod Jagtap, "Privacy Preservation in Context Aware Systems", MastersThesis, , May 2011, 981 downloads.
1 Non-Refereed Publication
1. Pramod Jagtap et al., "Privacy Preservation in Context Aware Geosocial Networking Applications", TechReport, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, May 2011, 1337 downloads.
Pramod Jagtap is associated with 1 project: Hide the list...