University of Maryland, College Park
Department: Mindswap Lab
City: College ParkURL: http://www.mindswap.org/rdf/instance/?inst=%7B'link'%3A+'http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mindswap.org%2F2004%2Fowl%2Fmindswappers%23Dave.Wang'%7D
Taowei Wang has 7 authored publications: Hide the list...
5 Refereed Publications
1. Joel Sachs et al., "Bioblitz Data on the Semantic Web", InProceedings, International Semantic Web Conference (Posters & Demos), September 2008, 76 downloads.
2. Cynthia Parr et al., "RDF123 and Spotter: Tools for generating OWL and RDF for biodiversity data in spreadsheets and unstructured text", InProceedings, Proceedings of Biodiversity Information Standards Annual Conference (TDWG 2007), October 2007, 1144 downloads.
3. Joel Sachs et al., "Using the Semantic Web to Support Ecoinformatics", InProceedings, Proceedings of the AAAI Fall Symposium on the Semantic Web for Collaborative Knowledge Acquisition , October 2006, 3939 downloads.
4. Cynthia Parr et al., "Using the Semantic Web to Integrate Ecoinformatics Resources", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Twenty-First National Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI-06), July 2006, 1661 downloads.
5. Cynthia Parr et al., "Integrating Ecoinformatics Resources on the Semantic Web", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 15th International World Wide Web Conference, May 2006, 1479 downloads.
2 Non-Refereed Publications
1. Cynthia Parr et al., "Enabling Semantic Ecoblogging and Bioblitzes", Misc, 25th Annual HCIL Symposium and Open House. University of Maryland, May 2008, 824 downloads.
2. Cynthia Parr et al., "ETHAN: the Evolutionary Trees and Natural History Ontology", TechReport, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, November 2006, 2312 downloads.