Primary Role:Ph.D. AlumnusGraduation date: December 2004
National Library of Medicine, NIH
City: BethesdaURL: http://lhncbc.nlm.nih.gov/csb/CSBStaffPages/Luan.html
8 Refereed Publications
1. Xiaocheng Luan, "Adaptive Middle Agent for Service Matching in the Semantic Web: A Quantitative Approach", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, November 2004, 2720 downloads.
2. Xiaocheng Luan et al., "Quantitative Agent Service Matching", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 2004 IEEE/WIC/ACM International Conference on Web Intelligence, September 2004.
3. Xiaocheng Luan et al., "Learning in the Broker Agent", InBook, Innovative Concepts for Agent-Based Systems, January 2003, 695 downloads.
4. Yun Peng et al., "Semantic resolution for e-commerce", InProceedings, Proceedings of the first international joint conference on Autonomous agents and multiagent systems, July 2002, 1691 downloads.
5. Xiaocheng Luan et al., "Agent Consumer Reports: of the Agents, by the Agents and for the Agents", InProceedings, Proc. 2nd Asia-Pacific Conf. on Intelligent Agent Technology (IAT-2001), October 2001, 502 downloads.
6. R. Scott Cost et al., "An Agent-based Infrastructure for Enterprise Integration", InProceedings, Proceedings of the First International Symposium on Agent Systems and Applications, October 1999, 1699 downloads.
7. R. Scott Cost et al., "Agent development with Jackal", InProceedings, Third annual conference on Autonomous Agents, May 1999, 366 downloads.
8. R. Scott Cost et al., "Jackal: a Java-based Tool for Agent Development", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Workshop on Tools for Agent Development, July 1998, 8161 downloads.