Semantic Situational Awareness for Intrusion Detection
Status: Past project
Start Date: January 2011
End Date: December 2015
There are 9 associated publications: Hide the list...
9 Refereed Publications
1. M. Lisa Mathews et al., "A Collaborative Approach to Situational Awareness for CyberSecurity", InProceedings, 8th IEEE Int. Conf. on Collaborative Computing: Networking, Applications and Worksharing, October 2012, 1021 downloads.
2. Sumit More et al., "A Semantic Approach to Situational Awareness for Intrusion Detection", InProceedings, Proceedings of the National Symposium on Moving Target Research, June 2012, 1548 downloads.
3. Sumit More et al., "A Knowledge-Based Approach To Intrusion Detection Modeling", InProceedings, Proceedings of the IEEE Workshop on Semantic Computing and Security, May 2012, 1442 downloads.
4. Varish Mulwad et al., "Extracting Information about Security Vulnerabilities from Web Text", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Web Intelligence for Information Security Workshop, August 2011, 2017 downloads.
5. J. Undercofer, "Intrusion Detection: Modeling System State to Detect and Classify Aberrant Behavior", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, February 2004, 6471 downloads.
6. J. Undercofer et al., "Using DAML+ OIL to classify intrusive behaviours", Article, Knowledge Engineering Review, January 2004, 225 downloads.
7. J. Undercofer et al., "Data Mining, Semantics and Intrusion Detection: What to dig for and Where to find it", InBook, Next Generation Data Mining, December 2003.
8. J. Undercofer et al., "Modeling Computer Attacks: An Ontology for Intrusion Detection", InProceedings, The Sixth International Symposium on Recent Advances in Intrusion Detection, September 2003, 3215 downloads.
9. J. Undercofer et al., "A Target-Centric Ontology for Intrusion Detection", InProceedings, Workshop on Ontologies in Distributed Systems, held at The 18th International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence, July 2003, 720 downloads.
There are 0 associated resources: Hide the list...