Results for tags: cybersecurity
13 Refereed Publications
1. "CyberTwitter: Using Twitter to generate alerts for Cybersecurity Threats and Vulnerabilities", International Symposium on Foundations of Open Source Intelligence and Security Informatics, August 2016, 608 downloads.
2. "A Data Driven Approach for the Science of Cyber Security: Challenges and Directions", IEEE Conference on Information Reuse and Integration,, July 2016, 260 downloads.
3. "Semantic Interpretation of Structured Log Files", 17th IEEE International Conference on Information Reuse and Integration, July 2016, 213 downloads.
4. "Cybersecurity Challenges to American State and Local Governments", 15th European Conference on eGovernment, June 2015.
5. "Extracting cybersecurity related linked data from text", Proceedings of the 7th IEEE International Conference on Semantic Computing, September 2013, 963 downloads.
6. "Detecting Data Exfiltration by Integrating Information Across Layers", 14th IEEE International Conference on Information Reuse and Integration, August 2013, 813 downloads.
7. "Linked Data for Software Security Concepts and Vulnerability Descriptions", University of Maryland Baltimore County, July 2013, 765 downloads.
8. "A Collaborative Approach to Situational Awareness for CyberSecurity", 8th IEEE Int. Conf. on Collaborative Computing: Networking, Applications and Worksharing, October 2012, 985 downloads.
9. "A Semantic Approach to Situational Awareness for Intrusion Detection", Proceedings of the National Symposium on Moving Target Research, June 2012, 1489 downloads.
10. "A Knowledge-Based Approach To Intrusion Detection Modeling", Proceedings of the IEEE Workshop on Semantic Computing and Security, May 2012, 1401 downloads.
11. "Managing and Securing Critical Infrastructure - A Semantic Policy and Trust Driven Approach", Handbook on Securing Cyber-Physical Critical Infrastructure: Foundations and Challenges, January 2012, 772 downloads.
12. "Extracting Information about Security Vulnerabilities from Web Text", Proceedings of the Web Intelligence for Information Security Workshop, August 2011, 1964 downloads.
13. "A Target-Centric Ontology for Intrusion Detection", Workshop on Ontologies in Distributed Systems, held at The 18th International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence, July 2003, 686 downloads, 50 citations.
1 Non-Refereed Publication
1. "Supporting Situationally Aware Cybersecurity Systems", University of Maryland Baltimore County, September 2015, 452 downloads.
Dataset1. Annotations of Cybersecurity blogs and articles
Presentation1. Extracting Cybersecurity related entities, terms and concepts from text.
2. situational awareness for cybersecurity
1. Are you in control or being controlled in your vehicle?
2. Extracting cybersecurity related entities, terms and concepts from text
3. MS defense: Social Media Analytics: Digital Footprints
4. A multilayer framework to catch data exfiltration
5. talk: Self-sustainable Cyber-physical System Design