Results for tags: twitter
6 Refereed Publications
1. "CyberTwitter: Using Twitter to generate alerts for Cybersecurity Threats and Vulnerabilities", International Symposium on Foundations of Open Source Intelligence and Security Informatics, August 2016, 603 downloads.
2. "Identifying and characterizing user communities on Twitter during crisis events", Proceedings of the 2012 workshop on Data-driven user behavioral modelling and mining from social media, October 2012, 744 downloads.
3. "Improving Accuracy of Named Entity Recognition on Social Media Data", University of Maryland, Baltimore County, August 2010, 4008 downloads, 3 citations.
4. "Clustering short status messages: A topic model based approach", University of Maryland, Baltimore County, July 2010, 8165 downloads.
5. "Annotating named entities in Twitter data with crowdsourcing", Proceedings of the NAACL Workshop on Creating Speech and Text Language Data With Amazon's Mechanical Turk, June 2010, 1641 downloads.
6. "Why We Twitter: Understanding Microblogging Usage and Communities", Procedings of the Joint 9th WEBKDD and 1st SNA-KDD Workshop 2007, August 2007, 43520 downloads, 342 citations.
Presentation1. Coarse and Fine Grained Sentiment Analysis of Online Text
Poster1. Improving Accuracy of Named Entity Recognition on Social Media Data
1. Social Media Analytics: Digital Footprints
2. Clustering short status messages: a topic model based approach
3. Improving Accuracy of Named Entity Recognition on Social Media Data