Results for tags: wikipedia
Web based information systems
8 Refereed Publications
1. "Infoboxer: Using Statistical and Semantic Knowledge to Help Create Wikipedia Infoboxes", 13th International Semantic Web Conference (ISWC 2014), Riva del Garda (Italy), October 2014, 415 downloads.
2. "Creating and Exploiting a Hybrid Knowledge Base for Linked Data", Agents and Artificial Intelligence, April 2011, 1297 downloads.
3. "Approaches for Automatically Enriching Wikipedia", Proceedings of the AAAI-2010 Workshop on Collaboratively-built Knowledge Sources and Artificial Intelligence, June 2010, 1724 downloads.
4. "Unsupervised techniques for discovering ontology elements from Wikipedia article links", Proceedings of the First International Workshop on Formalisms and Methodology for Learning by Reading , June 2010, 1865 downloads.
5. "Wikitology: Wikipedia as an ontology", Proceedings of the Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing Conference, October 2008.
6. "Wikipedia as an Ontology for Describing Documents", Proceedings of the Second International Conference on Weblogs and Social Media, March 2008, 7964 downloads, 34 citations.
7. "Computing Trust from Revision History", Proceedings of the 2006 International Conference on Privacy, Security and Trust, October 2006, 2270 downloads, 55 citations.
8. "Investigations into Trust for Collaborative Information Repositories: A Wikipedia Case Study", Proceedings of the Workshop on Models of Trust for the Web, May 2006, 3099 downloads, 45 citations.
Presentation1. Creating and Exploiting a Web of Semantic Data
Poster1. Wikipedia as an ontology
Presentation1. WIkipedia as an ontology
2. Wikitology: A Wikipedia Derived Knowledge Base
3. Wikitology: Wikipedia as an ontology
4. Wikitology: Wikipedia as an ontology
1. Infoboxer: Using Statistical and Semantic Knowledge to Help Create Wikipedia Infoboxes
2. Wikitology: Wikipedia as an ontology
3. Wikipedia as an ontology for describing documents