A recent text mining based approach builds the “Semantic Web Encyclopedia of Terms” listing interesting terms about the Semantic Web.
Terms are ranked to show their relevance to the Semantic Web and categorized by a hierarchical taxonomy. Each term comes with “popularity” and “density” rating and a list of relevant terms. The top five are the following.
- Semantic Web – Popularity: 89.62% , Density: 4.69%
- Web Services -Popularity: 32.28% , Density: < 1%
- Tim Berners-Lee – Popularity: 25.28% , Density: < 1%
- World Wide Web -Popularity: 20.32% , Density: < 1%
- Resource Description Popularity: 16.93% , Density: < 1%