The UMBC Game Developer’s Club will host the second Digital Entertainment Conference on careers in the computer game and interactive entertainment industry. The event will take place on Saturday April 28th from 10:30-5:30 in Lecture Hall 5 of the UMBC Engineering and Computer Science Building. It is free and open to the public.
The 2007 DEC will feature presentations from seven speakers from four Maryland game companies and cover a range of topics, including art, programming and production.
- Dave Inscore (Art Director, Big Huge Games)
- Katie Hirsch (Artist / Programmer, Breakaway)
- Ryan McFall (Engineer, Day 1 Studios)
- Dominic Cerquetti (Engineer, Firaxis)
- Don Goddard (Technical Director, Breakaway)
- Barry Caudill (Executive Producer, Firaxis)
- Matt Udvari (Designer, Day 1 Studios)
See the GDC site for a detailed schedule and biographic sketches of the presenters.