The tutorial program for the Seventh International Semantic Web Conference (ISWC 2008) has been announced. It includes includes two full-day and nine half-day tutorials to be held on October 26 and 27 in Karsruhe.
- Introduction to Semantic Web (full day special tutorial)
- Reasoning for Ontology Engineering and Usage (full day)
- Formal Concept Analysis for the Semantic Web
- A Semantic Multimedia Web: Create, Annotate, Present and Share your Media
- Working Modularly with OWL
- Knowledge Representation and Extraction for Business Intelligence
- RDFa–Bridging the Web of Documents and the Web of Data
- RSWA 2008 – Realizing a Semantic Web Application
- How to Publish Linked Data on the Web
- Semantic Web for Health Care and Life Sciences
- Free Semantic Content: Using OpenCyc in Semantic Web Applications
The list of the tutorials and links to pages with more information is available on the ISWC 2008 tutorials page.