The 4th annual UMBC Digital Entertainment Conference will be held 10-6 Saturday, April 25, 2009 in Lecture hall 2. This event is organized by the UMBC Game Developers Club and is free and open to the public. This year’s conference will feature speakers from local studios who will talk about programming, game design and art in game development, including:
- Justin Boswell, Senior Programmer, Firaxis
- Barry Caudill, Executive Producer, Firaxis
- Dave Inscore, Studio Art Director, Big Huge Games
- Eric Jordan, Programmer, Firaxis
- Martin Kau, Concept Artist, Big Huge Games
- Jon Shafer, Designer/Programmer, Firaxis
You can find more information and RSVP on the FaceBook DEC page.