Displaying publications 1 through 20 out of 754.
- M. M. Rahman and T. Finin, "Understanding and representing the semantics of large structured documents", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 4th Workshop on Semantic Deep Learning (SemDeep-4, ISWC), October 2018, 93 downloads.
- J. Sleeman, T. Finin, and M. Halem, "Ontology-Grounded Topic Modeling for Climate Science Research", InCollection, Emerging Topics in Semantic Technologies. ISWC 2018 Satellite Events, October 2018, 56 downloads.
- P. Ranade, S. Mittal, A. Joshi, and K. P. Joshi, "Using Deep Neural Networks to Translate Multi-lingual Threat Intelligence", InProceedings, IEEE Intelligence and Security Informatics (IEEE ISI) 2018, September 2018, 95 downloads.
- L. Neil, S. Mittal, and A. Joshi, "Mining Threat Intelligence about Open-Source Projects and Libraries from Code Repository Issues and Bug Reports", InProceedings, IEEE Intelligence and Security Informatics (IEEE ISI) 2018, September 2018, 165 downloads.
- V. Rathode, S. Nair, S. Mittal, and A. Joshi, "Semantically Rich, Context Aware Access Control for Openstack", September 2018, 32 downloads.
- N. Khurana, S. Mittal, and A. Joshi, "Preventing Poisoning Attacks on AI based Threat Intelligence Systems", July 2018, 60 downloads.
- L. Elluri and K. P. Joshi, "A Knowledge Representation of Cloud Data controls for EU GDPR Compliance", InProceedings, 11th IEEE International Conference on Cloud Computing (CLOUD), July 2018, 166 downloads.
- M. P. Joshi, K. P. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Attribute Based Encryption for Secure Access to Cloud Based EHR Systems", InProceedings, International Conference on Cloud Computing, July 2018, 179 downloads.
- A. Padia, A. Roy, T. W. Satyapanich, F. Ferraro, S. Pan, Y. Park, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "UMBC at SemEval-2018 Task 8: Understanding Text about Malware", InProceedings, Proceedings of International Workshop on Semantic Evaluation (SemEval-2018), June 2018, 193 downloads.
- A. Nagar and K. P. Joshi, "A Semantically Rich Knowledge Representation of PCI DSS for Cloud Services", InProceedings, 6th International IBM Cloud Academy Conference ICACON 2018, Japan, May 2018, 105 downloads.
- A. Banerjee and K. P. Joshi, "Link Before You Share: Managing Privacy Policies through Blockchain", InProceedings, 4th International Workshop on Privacy and Security of Big Data (PSBD 2017), in conjunction with 2017 IEEE International Conference on Big Data (IEEE BigData 2017), December 2017, 461 downloads.
- J. Sleeman, T. Finin, M. Cane, and M. Halem, "Discovering Scientific Influence using Cross-Domain Dynamic Topic Modeling", InProceedings, IEEE International Conference on Big Data, December 2017, 261 downloads.
- S. Saha, K. P. Joshi, R. Frank, M. Aebig, and J. Lin, "Automated Knowledge Extraction from the Federal Acquisition Regulations System (FARS)", InProceedings, 2nd International Workshop on Enterprise Big Data Semantic and Analytics Modeling at IEEE International Conference on Big Data 2017 , December 2017, 448 downloads.
- M. M. Rahman and T. Finin, "Deep Understanding of a Document's Structure", InProceedings, 4th IEEE/ACM International Conference on Big Data Computing, Applications and Technologies, December 2017, 349 downloads.
- B. Van Durme, T. Lippincott, K. Duh, D. Burchfield, A. Poliak, C. Costello, T. Finin, S. Miller, J. Mayfield, P. Koehn, C. Harmon, D. Lawrie, C. May, M. Thomas, A. Carrell, and J. Chaloux, "CADET: Computer Assisted Discovery Extraction and Translation", InProceedings, 8th International Joint Conference on Natural Language Processing (System Demonstrations), November 2017, 129 downloads.
- T. Finin, D. Lawrie, J. Mayfield, P. McNamee, and C. Costello, "Participation in TAC KBP 2017: Cold Start TEDL and Low-resource EDL", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 2017 Text Analysis Workshop, November 2017, 102 downloads.
- S. Saha and K. P. Joshi, "Cognitive Assistance for Automating the Analysis of the Federal Acquisition Regulations System", InProceedings, AAAI Fall Symposium 2017, November 2017, 340 downloads.
- A. Padia, "Cleaning Noisy Knowledge Graphs", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Doctoral Consortium at the 16th International Semantic Web Conference, October 2017, 210 downloads.
- S. K. Singh, R. Bose, and A. Joshi, "Entropy Based Electricity Theft Detection in AMI Network", Article, IET Cyber-Physical Systems: Theory and Applications, October 2017, 291 downloads.
- P. K. Das, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Personalizing context-aware access control on mobile platforms", InProceedings, 3rd IEEE International Conference on Collaboration and Internet Computing, October 2017, 360 downloads.