Displaying publications 761 through 770 out of 770.
- T. Finin and D. Drager, "GUMS: A General User Modeling System", InProceedings, Proceedings of the workshop on Strategic computing natural language of the Human Language Technology Conference , May 1986, 2069 downloads, 46 citations.
- A. Howe and T. Finin, "Using Spreading Activation to Identify Relevant Help", InProceedings, 5th Biennial Conference of the Canadian Society for Computational Studies of Intelligence, May 1984, 100 downloads.
- T. Finin, "Providing Help and Advice in Task Oriented Systems", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Eighth International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence, August 1983, 1093 downloads, 86 citations.
- T. Finin, A. K. Joshi, A. Kroch, E. Prince, G. Sankoff, B. Webber, S. Weinstein, and R. Weischedel, "Computational Linguistics Research at the University of Pennsylvania", Article, Computational Linguistics, April 1983, 501 downloads.
- J. Shrager and T. Finin, "An Expert System that Volunteers Advice", InProceedings, Proc. Second Annual National Conf. on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI-82), August 1982, 2868 downloads, 39 citations.
- T. Finin, "Translating KL-One from interlisp to Franzlisp", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Second KL-One Workshop, June 1982, 440 downloads.
- T. Finin, "The Semantic Interpretation of Nominal Compounds", InProceedings, Proceedings of the First Annual National Conf. on Artificial Intelligence , August 1980, 2177 downloads, 51 citations.
- T. Finin, "The Semantic Interpretation of Compound Nominals", PhdThesis, University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign, February 1980, 1328 downloads, 85 citations.
- T. Finin, B. Goodman, and H. Tennant, "JETS: Achieving Completeness through Coverage and Closure", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Sixth International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI-79), August 1979, 749 downloads.
- T. Finin and G. D. Hadden, "Augmenting ATNs", InProceedings, Fifth International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence, August 1977, 390 downloads.