M. Lisa Mathews
Primary Role:Ph.D. AlumnusCompany:
University of Maryland, Baltimore County
Department: Computer Science and Electrical Engineering
City: BaltimoreCountry: United States
6 Refereed Publications
1. M. Lisa Mathews et al., "Detecting Botnets Using a Collaborative Situational-aware IDPS", InProceedings, Second International Conference on Information Systems Security and Privacy, February 2016, 696 downloads.
2. Zareen Syed et al., "UCO: A Unified Cybersecurity Ontology", InProceedings, Proceedings of the AAAI Workshop on Artificial Intelligence for Cyber Security, February 2016, 1195 downloads.
3. M. Lisa Mathews et al., "A Collaborative Approach to Situational Awareness for CyberSecurity", InProceedings, 8th IEEE Int. Conf. on Collaborative Computing: Networking, Applications and Worksharing, October 2012, 1100 downloads.
4. Sumit More et al., "A Semantic Approach to Situational Awareness for Intrusion Detection", InProceedings, Proceedings of the National Symposium on Moving Target Research, June 2012, 1784 downloads.
5. Sumit More et al., "A Knowledge-Based Approach To Intrusion Detection Modeling", InProceedings, Proceedings of the IEEE Workshop on Semantic Computing and Security, May 2012, 1586 downloads.
6. Bill Chu et al., "Toward Intelligent Integrated Manufacturing Planning-Execution", Article, The International Journal of Agile Manufacturing, January 1998, 1684 downloads.
1 Non-Refereed Publication
1. Zareen Syed et al., "Supporting Situationally Aware Cybersecurity Systems", TechReport, University of Maryland Baltimore County, September 2015, 713 downloads.
M. Lisa Mathews is associated with 1 project: Hide the list...