- A. Sheth, M. Gaur, K. Roy, R. Venkataraman, and V. Khandelwal, "Process Knowledge-Infused AI: Toward User-Level Explainability, Interpretability, and Safety", Article, IEEE Internet Computing, September 2022, 125 downloads.
- S. Mitra, A. Piplai, S. Mittal, and A. Joshi, "Combating Fake Cyber Threat Intelligence using Provenance in Cybersecurity Knowledge Graphs", IEEE International Conference on Big Data 2021, January 2022, 608 downloads.
- A. Piplai, S. Mittal, A. Joshi, T. Finin, J. Holt, and R. Zak, "Creating Cybersecurity Knowledge Graphs from Malware After Action Reports", Proceedings, IEEE Access Journal, December 2020, 905 downloads.
- A. Piplai, P. Ranade, A. Kotal, S. Mittal, S. N. Narayanan, and A. Joshi, "Using Knowledge Graphs and Reinforcement Learning for Malware Analysis", InProceedings, IEEE International Conference on Big Data 2020, December 2020, 910 downloads.
- S. Chukkapalli, S. Mittal, M. Gupta, M. Abdelsalam, A. Joshi, R. Sandhu, and K. P. Joshi, "Ontologies and Artificial Intelligence Systems for the Cooperative Smart Farming Ecosystem", InCollection, IEEE Access, September 2020, 340 downloads.
- T. W. Satyapanich, F. Ferraro, and T. Finin, "CASIE: Extracting Cybersecurity Event Information from Text", InProceedings, Proceeding of the 34th AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence, February 2020, 1633 downloads.
- P. K. Das, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Capturing policies for fine-grained access control on mobile devices", InProceedings, 2nd IEEE International Conference on Collaboration and Internet Computing (CIC 2016), Pittsburgh, PA, USA, November 1-3, 2016, November 2016, 1227 downloads.
- Z. Syed, A. Padia, M. L. Mathews, T. Finin, and A. Joshi, "UCO: A Unified Cybersecurity Ontology", InProceedings, Proceedings of the AAAI Workshop on Artificial Intelligence for Cyber Security, February 2016, 3664 downloads.
- Z. Syed, T. Finin, A. Padia, and M. L. Mathews, "Supporting Situationally Aware Cybersecurity Systems", TechReport, University of Maryland Baltimore County, September 2015, 1658 downloads.
- V. Mulwad, "TABEL - A Domain Independent and Extensible Framework for Inferring the Semantics of Tables", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, January 2015, 2528 downloads.
- K. P. Joshi, T. Finin, Y. Yesha, A. Joshi, N. Golpayegani, and N. Adam, "A Policy-based Approach to Smart Cloud Services", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Annual Service Research and Innovation Institute Global Conference, July 2012, 1710 downloads.
- M. M. Rahman and e., "A more appropriate Protein Classification using Data Mining", Article, journal of theoretical and applied information technology, November 2010.
- Z. Syed, "Wikitology: A novel hybrid knowledge base derived from wikipedia", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, August 2010, 1227 downloads.
- S. Zhang, Y. Sun, Y. Peng, and X. Wang, "A Practical Tool for Uncertainty in OWL Ontologies", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 10th IASTED International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Applications, February 2010.
- P. Kolari, T. Finin, K. Lyons, and Y. Yesha, "Expert Search using Internal Corporate Blogs", InProceedings, Workshop on Future Challenges in Expertise Retrieval, SIGIR 2008, July 2008, 2392 downloads, 4 citations.
- M. A. Grasso, "A computerized approach to glycemic control in critical illness", Proceedings, American College of Physicians, Maryland Regional Associates Meeting, Baltimore Maryland, May 2008.
- P. A. Kodeswaran, S. B. Kodeswaran, A. Joshi, and F. Perich, "Utilizing semantic policies for managing BGP route dissemination", InProceedings, Automated Network Management (INFOCOM workshops), April 2008, 1635 downloads.
- S. B. Kodeswaran, P. A. Kodeswaran, A. Joshi, and F. Perich, "Utilizing Semantic Policies for Secure BGP Route Dissemination", TechReport, September 2007, 2428 downloads.
- O. V. Ratsimor, "Opportunistic Bartering of Digital Goods and Services in Pervasive Environments", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, August 2007, 2619 downloads.
- M. A. Grasso and e., "Accuracy of the suspected blood indicator in detecting red lesions during wireless capsule endoscopy", Proceedings, American College of Physicians, Maryland Regional Associates Meeting, Baltimore Maryland, May 2007.
- A. Patwardhan, J. Parker, M. Iorga, A. Joshi, T. Karygiannis, and Y. Yesha, "Threshold-based Intrusion Detection in Ad Hoc Networks and Secure AODV", Article, Ad Hoc Networks Journal (ADHOCNET), May 2007, 3280 downloads, 16 citations.
- P. Kolari, T. Finin, Y. Yesha, Y. Yesha, K. Lyons, S. Perelgut, and J. Hawkins, "On the Structure, Properties and Utility of Internal Corporate Blogs", InProceedings, Proceedings of the First International Conference on Web and Social Media (ICWSM), March 2007, 14632 downloads, 43 citations.
- A. Patwardhan, A. Joshi, T. Finin, and Y. Yesha, "A Data Intensive Reputation Management Scheme for Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks", InProceedings, Second International Workshop on Vehicle-to-Vehicle Communications, Third Annual International Conference on Mobile and Ubiquitous Systems: Networking & Services, July 2006, 4065 downloads, 10 citations.
- V. Parekh, J. (. Gwo, and T. Finin, "Ontology based Semantic Metadata for GeoScience Data", InProceedings, Proceedings of the International Conference on Information and Knowledge Engineering, June 2004, 5556 downloads, 1 citation.
- P. Kolari, "Enhancing Web Privacy with Policy Language and Trust", MastersThesis, UMBC Master's thesis, May 2004, 4633 downloads.
- L. Kagal, M. Paoucci, N. Srinivasan, G. Denker, T. Finin, and K. Sycara, "Authorization and Privacy for Semantic Web Services", InProceedings, First International Semantic Web Services Symposium, AAAI 2004 Spring Symposium, March 2004, 9399 downloads, 1 citation.
- A. Kunjithapatham, "Personal Agents on Semantic Web", MastersThesis, UMBC, January 2004.
- Z. Ding and Y. Peng, "A Probabilistic Extension to Ontology Language OWL", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 37th Hawaii International Conference On System Sciences (HICSS-37)., January 2004, 6045 downloads, 154 citations.
- O. Streltchenko, "Exploring Trading Dynamics in a Derivative Securities Market of Heterogeneous Agents", PhdThesis, UMBC, December 2003.
- W. Jensen, V. Korolev, S. Gavrila, and C. Seveilac, "A Framework for Multi-Mode Authentication: Overview and Implementation Guide", Article, NISTIR 7046, August 2003.
- W. Jensen, S. Gavrila, and V. Korolev, "Picture Password: A Visual Login Technique for Mobile Devices", Article, NISTIR 7030, July 2003.
- A. Choudhri, L. Kagal, A. Joshi, T. Finin, and Y. Yesha, "PatientService : Electronic Patient Record Redaction and Delivery in Pervasive Environments", InProceedings, Fifth International Workshop on Enterprise Networking and Computing in Healthcare Industry (Healthcom 2003), June 2003, 1506 downloads, 21 citations.
- W. Jensen, T. Karygiannis, V. Korolev, S. Gavrila, and M. Iorga, "Policy Expression and Enforcement for Handheld Devices", Article, NISTIR 6981, May 2003, 829 downloads.
- T. Finin and A. Joshi, "Agents, Trust, and Information Access on the Semantic Web", Article, SIGMOD Record, December 2002, 1391 downloads.
- S. Tolia, T. Finin, and A. Joshi, "MagicWeaver: An Agent-Based Simulation Framework for Wireless Sensor Networks", InProceedings, Workshop on Ubiquitous Agents for Mobile, Embedded and Wearable Devices, August 2002, 3232 downloads, 1 citation.
- W. Jensen, T. Karygiannis, S. Gavrila, and V. Korolev, "Assigning and Enforcing Security Policies on Handheld Devices", InProceedings, 14th Annual Canadian Information Technology Security Symposium , May 2002.
- TABEL -- A Domain Independent and Extensible Framework for Inferring the Semantics of Tables
January 8, 2015
- COVER Model Pivot Index for Flexible, Adaptable, and Agile Systems
November 30, 2010
- Corporate Use of Open Source Software
October 8, 2010
- Machine aided human translation - An automated system for transcribing dictated document translations
October 8, 2010
- Web Application Session Attacks - Cause, Effect and Remediation
November 10, 2009
- A Schema-Based Approach Combined with Inter-Ontology Reasoning to Construct Consensus Ontologies
November 9, 2009
- PhD Proposal : A Generic Data Model Pivot Query for Flexible, Adaptive, and Agile Systems
September 29, 2009
- Using semantic policies to manage border gateway route exchanges
April 29, 2008
- Opportunistic Bartering Of Digital Goods and Services
August 3, 2007
- The Business of Blogging
October 19, 2006