- A. Ganesan, F. Ferraro, and T. Oates, "Locality Preserving Loss: Neighbors that Live together, Align together", InProceedings, AdaptNPT: The Second Workshop on Domain Adaptation for NLP at EACL, April 2021, 202 downloads.
- A. Ganesan, F. Ferraro, and T. Oates, "Locality Preserving Loss to Align Vector Spaces", Article, arXiv:2004.03734 [cs.LG], April 2020, 260 downloads.
- F. Perich, "On Peer-to-Peer Data Management in Pervasive Computing Environments", PhdThesis, UMBC, May 2004, 1944 downloads.
- F. Perich, A. Joshi, and Y. Yesha, "Neighborhood-Consistent Transaction Management for Pervasive Computing Environments", InProceedings, 14th International Conference on Database and Expert Systems Applications (DEXA 2003), September 2003, 4804 downloads, 11 citations.
- O. V. Ratsimor, S. B. Kodeswaran, T. Finin, A. Joshi, and Y. Yesha, "Intelligent Ad hoc Marketing within Hotspot Networks", TechReport, University of Maryland, Baltimore county, March 2003, 13 downloads.
- A. Joshi, "Neighborhood Watch: An Intrusion Detection and Response Protocol for Mobile Ad Hoc Networks", TechReport, UMBC, October 2002.