- A. Padia, "Joint Models to Refine Knowledge Graphs", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, December 2019, 46 downloads.
- A. Padia, "Joint Models to Refine Knowledge Graphs", PhdThesis, October 2019, 77 downloads.
- R. Ayanzadeh, M. Halem, and T. Finin, "SAT-based Compressive Sensing", Article, arXiv:1903.03650 [cs.IT], March 2019, 214 downloads.
- K. P. Joshi and A. Banerjee, "Automating Privacy Compliance Using Policy Integrated Blockchain", Article, Cryptography, Special Issue Advances of Blockchain Technology and Its Applications, February 2019, 490 downloads.
- A. Padia, F. Ferraro, and T. Finin, "Team UMBC-FEVER: Claim verification using Semantic Lexical Resources", InProceedings, Proceedings of the First Workshop on Fact Extraction and Verification, November 2018, 345 downloads.
- Y. Sun, "On the Integration of Inconsistent Knowledge with Bayseian Networks", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, May 2018, 64 downloads.
- B. Van Durme, T. Lippincott, K. Duh, D. Burchfield, A. Poliak, C. Costello, T. Finin, S. Miller, J. Mayfield, P. Koehn, C. Harmon, D. Lawrie, C. May, M. Thomas, A. Carrell, and J. Chaloux, "CADET: Computer Assisted Discovery Extraction and Translation", InProceedings, 8th International Joint Conference on Natural Language Processing (System Demonstrations), November 2017, 463 downloads.
- J. Martineau, "Identifying and Isolating Text Classification Signals from Domain and Genre Noise for Sentiment Analysis", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, December 2011, 2076 downloads.
- J. Kim, Y. Peng, N. Ivezik, and J. Shin, "An Optimization Approach for Semantic-based XML Schema Matching", Article, International Journal of Trade, Economics, and Finance, January 2011, 959 downloads.
- J. Kim, Y. Peng, N. Ivezik, and J. Shin, "Semantic-based Optimal XML Schema Matching: A Mathematical Programming Approach", InProceedings, The Proceedings of International Conference on E-business, Management and Economics, December 2010, 1145 downloads.
- A. Java, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Detecting Commmunities via Simultaneous Clustering of Graphs and Folksonomies", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Tenth Workshop on Web Mining and Web Usage Analysis (WebKDD), August 2008, 6268 downloads, 5 citations.
- P. A. Kodeswaran, S. B. Kodeswaran, A. Joshi, and F. Perich, "Utilizing semantic policies for managing BGP route dissemination", InProceedings, Automated Network Management (INFOCOM workshops), April 2008, 1420 downloads.
- P. Kolari, "Detecting Spam Blogs: An Adaptive Online Approach", PhdThesis, Ph.D. Dissertation, December 2007, 8128 downloads, 3 citations.
- S. B. Kodeswaran, O. V. Ratsimor, F. Perich, and A. Joshi, "Utilizing Semantic Tags for Policy Based Networking", InProceedings, IEEE Globecom 2007 Internet Protocol Symposium, November 2007, 2469 downloads, 6 citations.
- A. Java, P. Kolari, T. Finin, J. Mayfield, A. Joshi, and J. Martineau, "BlogVox: Separating Blog Wheat from Blog Chaff", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Workshop on Analytics for Noisy Unstructured Text Data, 20th International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI-2007), January 2007, 3375 downloads, 8 citations.
- S. Dornbush, K. Fisher, K. McKay, A. Prikhodko, and Z. Segall, "XPod a human activity and emotion aware mobile music player", InProceedings, Proceedings of the International Conference on Mobile Technology, Applications and Systems, November 2005, 7498 downloads, 18 citations.
- A. B. Shah, "An integrated development environment for policies", MastersThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, March 2005, 2341 downloads.
- F. Perich, L. Kagal, A. Joshi, T. Finin, and Y. Yesha, "In Reputation We Believe: Query Processing in Mobile Ad-Hoc Networks", InProceedings, International Conference on Mobile and Ubiquitous Systems: Networking and Services, August 2004, 4025 downloads, 32 citations.
- D. Chakraborty, A. Shenoi, Y. Yesha, Y. Yesha, and A. Joshi, "A Queueing Theoretic Model for Service Discovery in Ad-hoc Networks", InProceedings, Communication Networks and Distributed Systems Modeling and Simulation Conference (CNDS), January 2004, 2982 downloads, 6 citations.
- L. Kagal, F. Perich, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "A Security Architecture Based on Trust Management for Pervasive Computing Systems", InProceedings, Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing, October 2002, 5300 downloads, 30 citations.
- M. Gandhe, T. Finin, and B. Grosof, "SweetJess: Translating DamlRuleML to Jess", InProceedings, International Workshop on Rule Markup Languages for Business Rules on the Semantic Web in conjunction with ISWC2002, June 2002, 2459 downloads, 51 citations.
- L. Kagal, T. Finin, and A. Joshi, "Trust-Based Security in Pervasive Computing Environments", Article, IEEE Computer, December 2001, 8749 downloads, 214 citations.
- Q. He, K. Sycara, and T. Finin, "Personal Security Agent: KQML-based PKI", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Autonomous Agents, May 1998, 2125 downloads, 49 citations.
- C. Thirunavukkarasu, T. Finin, and J. Mayfield, "Secret Agents - A Security Architecture for the KQML Agent Communication Language", InProceedings, CIKM'95 Intelligent Information Agents Workshop, October 1995, 106 downloads.
- A. Piplai, S. Mittal, M. Abdelsalam, M. Gupta, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Knowledge Enrichment by Fusing Representations for Malware Threat Intelligence and Behavior", TechReport, October 2020, 66 downloads.
- S. B. Kodeswaran, P. A. Kodeswaran, A. Joshi, and F. Perich, "Utilizing Semantic Policies for Secure BGP Route Dissemination", TechReport, September 2007, 2127 downloads.
- An architecture for enterprise information interoperability
November 9, 2012
- Identification of common best practices in Stem Cell Preparation
April 5, 2012
- Detecting Comprised Nodes in Wireless Sensor Networks
March 8, 2012
- High Resolution Decadal Gridding of NASA Atmospheric Infrared Sounder (AIRS) Earth Monitoring Instrument.
March 1, 2012
- Trust and Reputation in Social Networks
March 30, 2010
- Feature Engineering for Sentiment
November 18, 2008
- Mining Social Media Communities and Content
October 16, 2008
- An Efficient Method for Probabilistic Knowledge Integration
October 14, 2008
- Using semantic policies to manage border gateway route exchanges
April 29, 2008
- Detecting Spam Blogs: An Adaptive Online Approach
September 25, 2007