- A. Piplai, P. Ranade, A. Kotal, S. Mittal, S. N. Narayanan, and A. Joshi, "Using Knowledge Graphs and Reinforcement Learning for Malware Analysis", InProceedings, IEEE International Conference on Big Data 2020, December 2020, 417 downloads.
- A. Piplai, S. Mittal, M. Abdelsalam, M. Gupta, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Knowledge Enrichment by Fusing Representations for Malware Threat Intelligence and Behavior", InProceedings, IEEE Intelligence and Security Informatics (ISI) 2020, November 2020, 225 downloads.
- N. K. Choudhary, S. Chukkapalli, S. Mittal, M. Gupta, M. Abdelsalam, and A. Joshi, "YieldPredict: A Crop Yield Prediction Framework for Smart Farms", IEEE International Conference on Big Data 2020, November 2020, 219 downloads.
- A. Padia, "Joint Models to Refine Knowledge Graphs", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, December 2019, 166 downloads.
- A. Padia, "Joint Models to Refine Knowledge Graphs", PhdThesis, October 2019, 259 downloads.
- R. Ayanzadeh, M. Halem, and T. Finin, "SAT-based Compressive Sensing", Article, arXiv:1903.03650 [cs.IT], March 2019, 286 downloads.
- K. P. Joshi and A. Banerjee, "Automating Privacy Compliance Using Policy Integrated Blockchain", Article, Cryptography, Special Issue Advances of Blockchain Technology and Its Applications, February 2019, 634 downloads.
- A. Padia, F. Ferraro, and T. Finin, "Team UMBC-FEVER: Claim verification using Semantic Lexical Resources", InProceedings, Proceedings of the First Workshop on Fact Extraction and Verification, November 2018, 427 downloads.
- Y. Sun, "On the Integration of Inconsistent Knowledge with Bayseian Networks", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, May 2018, 132 downloads.
- B. Van Durme, T. Lippincott, K. Duh, D. Burchfield, A. Poliak, C. Costello, T. Finin, S. Miller, J. Mayfield, P. Koehn, C. Harmon, D. Lawrie, C. May, M. Thomas, A. Carrell, and J. Chaloux, "CADET: Computer Assisted Discovery Extraction and Translation", InProceedings, 8th International Joint Conference on Natural Language Processing (System Demonstrations), November 2017, 539 downloads.
- J. Martineau, "Identifying and Isolating Text Classification Signals from Domain and Genre Noise for Sentiment Analysis", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, December 2011, 2245 downloads.
- J. Kim, Y. Peng, N. Ivezik, and J. Shin, "An Optimization Approach for Semantic-based XML Schema Matching", Article, International Journal of Trade, Economics, and Finance, January 2011, 1043 downloads.
- A. Java, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Detecting Commmunities via Simultaneous Clustering of Graphs and Folksonomies", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Tenth Workshop on Web Mining and Web Usage Analysis (WebKDD), August 2008, 6499 downloads, 5 citations.
- P. A. Kodeswaran, S. B. Kodeswaran, A. Joshi, and F. Perich, "Utilizing semantic policies for managing BGP route dissemination", InProceedings, Automated Network Management (INFOCOM workshops), April 2008, 1488 downloads.
- P. Kolari, "Detecting Spam Blogs: An Adaptive Online Approach", PhdThesis, Ph.D. Dissertation, December 2007, 8244 downloads, 3 citations.
- S. B. Kodeswaran, O. V. Ratsimor, F. Perich, and A. Joshi, "Utilizing Semantic Tags for Policy Based Networking", InProceedings, IEEE Globecom 2007 Internet Protocol Symposium, November 2007, 2539 downloads, 6 citations.
- S. B. Kodeswaran, P. A. Kodeswaran, A. Joshi, and F. Perich, "Utilizing Semantic Policies for Secure BGP Route Dissemination", TechReport, September 2007, 2229 downloads.
- A. Java, P. Kolari, T. Finin, J. Mayfield, A. Joshi, and J. Martineau, "BlogVox: Separating Blog Wheat from Blog Chaff", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Workshop on Analytics for Noisy Unstructured Text Data, 20th International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI-2007), January 2007, 3455 downloads, 8 citations.
- S. Dornbush, K. Fisher, K. McKay, A. Prikhodko, and Z. Segall, "XPod a human activity and emotion aware mobile music player", InProceedings, Proceedings of the International Conference on Mobile Technology, Applications and Systems, November 2005, 7605 downloads, 18 citations.
- A. B. Shah, "An integrated development environment for policies", MastersThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, March 2005, 2414 downloads.
- F. Perich, L. Kagal, A. Joshi, T. Finin, and Y. Yesha, "In Reputation We Believe: Query Processing in Mobile Ad-Hoc Networks", InProceedings, International Conference on Mobile and Ubiquitous Systems: Networking and Services, August 2004, 4132 downloads, 32 citations.
- D. Chakraborty, A. Shenoi, Y. Yesha, Y. Yesha, and A. Joshi, "A Queueing Theoretic Model for Service Discovery in Ad-hoc Networks", InProceedings, Communication Networks and Distributed Systems Modeling and Simulation Conference (CNDS), January 2004, 3046 downloads, 6 citations.
- L. Kagal, F. Perich, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "A Security Architecture Based on Trust Management for Pervasive Computing Systems", InProceedings, Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing, October 2002, 5399 downloads, 30 citations.
- M. Gandhe, T. Finin, and B. Grosof, "SweetJess: Translating DamlRuleML to Jess", InProceedings, International Workshop on Rule Markup Languages for Business Rules on the Semantic Web in conjunction with ISWC2002, June 2002, 2522 downloads, 51 citations.
- L. Kagal, T. Finin, and A. Joshi, "On Security in Open Multi-Agent Systems", TechReport, UMBC, March 2002, 22 downloads.
- Q. He, K. Sycara, and T. Finin, "Personal Security Agent: KQML-based PKI", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Autonomous Agents, May 1998, 2191 downloads, 49 citations.
- An architecture for enterprise information interoperability
November 9, 2012
- Identification of common best practices in Stem Cell Preparation
April 5, 2012
- Detecting Comprised Nodes in Wireless Sensor Networks
March 8, 2012
- High Resolution Decadal Gridding of NASA Atmospheric Infrared Sounder (AIRS) Earth Monitoring Instrument.
March 1, 2012
- Trust and Reputation in Social Networks
March 30, 2010
- Feature Engineering for Sentiment
November 18, 2008
- Mining Social Media Communities and Content
October 16, 2008
- An Efficient Method for Probabilistic Knowledge Integration
October 14, 2008
- Using semantic policies to manage border gateway route exchanges
April 29, 2008
- Detecting Spam Blogs: An Adaptive Online Approach
September 25, 2007