- M. P. Joshi, S. Mittal, K. P. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Semantically Rich, Oblivious Access Control Using ABAC for Secure Cloud Storage", InProceedings, Proceedings of the First IEEE International Conference on Edge Computing, June 2017, 563 downloads.
- S. Saha, K. P. Joshi, and A. Gupta, "A Deep Learning Approach to Understanding Cloud Service Level Agreements ", InProceedings, Fifth International IBM Cloud Academy Conference, May 2017, 578 downloads.
- V. Narkhede, K. P. Joshi, T. Finin, S. Choi, A. Aviv, and D. S. Roche, "Managing Cloud Storage Obliviously", InProceedings, International Conference on Cloud Computing, June 2016, 890 downloads.
- P. K. Das, S. N. Narayanan, N. K. Sharma, A. Joshi, K. P. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Context-Sensitive Policy Based Security in Internet of Things", InProceedings, 2016 IEEE International Conference on Smart Computing (SMARTCOMP), May 2016, 973 downloads.
- D. S. Roche, A. Aviv, and S. Choi, "A Practical Oblivious Map Data Structure with Secure Deletion and History Independence.", InProceedings, IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy, May 2016, 631 downloads.
- A. A. Krisnadhi, R. Arko, S. Carbotte, C. Chandler, M. Cheatham, T. Finin, P. Hitzler, K. Janowicz, T. Narock, L. Raymond, and P. Wiebe, "Ontology Pattern Modeling for Cross-Repository Data Integration in the Ocean Sciences: The Oceanographic Cruise Example", InBook, The Semantic Web in Earth and Space Science: Current Status and Future Directions, June 2015, 555 downloads.
- K. P. Joshi, Y. Yesha, and T. Finin, "Automating Cloud Services Lifecycle through Semantic technologies", Article, IEEE Transactions on Service Computing, January 2014, 1537 downloads.
- K. P. Joshi, T. Finin, Y. Yesha, A. Joshi, N. Golpayegani, and N. Adam, "A Policy-based Approach to Smart Cloud Services", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Annual Service Research and Innovation Institute Global Conference, July 2012, 1199 downloads.
- K. P. Joshi, Y. Yesha, T. Finin, and A. Joshi, "Policy based Cloud Services on a VCL platform", InProceedings, Proceedings of the first International IBM Cloud Academy Conference (ICA CON 2012), April 2012, 1867 downloads.
- K. P. Joshi, A. Joshi, and Y. Yesha, "Quality metrics for Virtualized IT Services on the Cloud", InProceedings, Proceedings of 18th Annual Frontiers in Service Conference, Hawaii, 2009, October 2009.
- M. Halem, N. Most, C. Tilmes, K. Stewart, Y. Yesha, D. Chapman, and P. Nguyen, "Service-Oriented Atmospheric Radiances (SOAR): Gridding and Analysis Services for Multisensor Aqua IR Radiance Data for Climate Studies", Article, IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, January 2009.
- M. Halem, Y. Yesha, C. Tilmes, D. Chapman, M. Goldberg, and L. Zhou, "A Web Service Tool (SOAR) for the Dynamic Generation of L1 Grids of Coincident AIRS, AMSU and MODIS Satellite Sounding Radiance Data for Climate Studies", Article, EOS Transactions, June 2007.
- A. Patwardhan, F. Perich, A. Joshi, T. Finin, and Y. Yesha, "Querying in Packs: Trustworthy Data Management in Ad Hoc Networks", Article, International Journal of Wireless Information Networks, June 2006, 3267 downloads, 5 citations.
- R. Schauer, "A Mass Storage System Administrator Autonomic Assistant", MastersThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, December 2005, 2203 downloads.
- A. Patwardhan, F. Perich, A. Joshi, T. Finin, and Y. Yesha, "Active Collaborations for Trustworthy Data Management in Ad Hoc Networks", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 2nd IEEE International Conference on Mobile Ad-Hoc and Sensor Systems, November 2005, 2861 downloads, 11 citations.
- L. Kagal and J. A. Hendler, "Proceedings of the Semantic Web and Policy Workshop", Proceedings, November 2005, 4207 downloads.
- M. Halem and R. Schauer, "A Mass Storage System Administrator Autonomic Assistant", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Second International Conference on Autonomic Computing, June 2005, 1936 downloads.
- L. Ding, "Weaving the Web of Belief into the Semantic Web", Misc, submitted to WWW2004, May 2004, 6599 downloads.
- A. A. Krisnadhi, R. Arko, S. Carbotte, C. Chandler, M. Cheatham, T. Finin, P. Hitzler, K. Janowicz, T. Narock, L. Raymond, A. Shepherd, and P. Wiebe, "An Ontology Pattern for Oceanograhic Cruises: Towards an Oceanograhper's Dream of Integrated Knowledge Discovery", TechReport, June 2014, 404 downloads.
- Nimbus: Scalable, Distributed, In-Memory Data Storage
June 6, 2013
- COVER Model Pivot Index for Flexible, Adaptable, and Agile Systems
November 30, 2010
- PhD Proposal : A Generic Data Model Pivot Query for Flexible, Adaptive, and Agile Systems
September 29, 2009
- Improved Information Retrieval through Set-Based Preference
April 25, 2008
- Database Infrastructure for the Semantic Web
September 14, 2007
- Enhancing Semantic Web Data Access
April 6, 2006
- A Mass Storage System Administrator Autonomic Assistant
December 2, 2005
- Ph.D. Proposal: TrueBahn - A Trustworthy Data Management Framework for Pervasive Environments
March 4, 2005
- Autonomy and Collaboration in Mobile Data Management
March 2, 2005
- Data Management in Ad Hoc Networks
November 18, 2004