Secondary Role: M.S. AlumnusCompany:
6 Refereed Publications
1. Sandor Dornbush et al., "StreetSmart Traffic: Discovering and Disseminating Automobile Congestion Using VANETs", InProceedings, Vehicular Technology Conference, April 2007, 3372 downloads.
2. Milton Halem et al., "Sensor Web Design Studies for Realtime Dynamic Congestion Pricing", Proceedings, PerTrans07, March 2007, 2899 downloads.
3. Sandor Dornbush et al., "XPod: A Human Activity Aware Learning Mobile Music Player", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Workshop on Ambient Intelligence, 20th International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI-2007), January 2007, 3339 downloads.
4. Sandor Dornbush, "StreetSmart Traffic: Discovering and Disseminating Automobile Congestion Using VANET's", MastersThesis, UMBC, August 2006, 2071 downloads.
5. Cynthia Parr et al., "Integrating Ecoinformatics Resources on the Semantic Web", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 15th International World Wide Web Conference, May 2006, 1850 downloads.
6. Sandor Dornbush et al., "XPod a human activity and emotion aware mobile music player", InProceedings, Proceedings of the International Conference on Mobile Technology, Applications and Systems, November 2005, 6771 downloads.
Sandor Dornbush is associated with 4 projects: Hide the list...