Status: Past project
Spire is a distributed, interdisciplinary research project exploring the use of semantic web technologies in support science in general and the field of ecoinformatics in particular. Spire has received funding from the National Science Foundation ITR program and additional funding is expected from several other government agencies.
Start Date: September 2003
End Date: September 2008
Tags: ecoinformatics, semantic web, bioinformatics, owl
There are 0 associated publications: Hide the list...
There are 15 associated resources: Hide the list...
1. ELVIS: the Ecosystem Location Visualization and Information System, Poster.
2. Swoogle Demo (ISWC2004), Presentation.
3. Swoogle ISWC demo handout, Demonstration.
4. Swoogle Poster (2005-04), Poster.
5. Swoogle poster (Nov 2004), Poster.
6. Swoogle Poster (ppt) (may 2004), Poster.
7. Swoogle Poster PDF (May 2004), Poster.
8. Swoogle presentation (April 04), Presentation.
9. Swoogle presentation (May 2004), Presentation.
10. Swoogle presentation (May 2004, pdf), Presentation.
11. Swoogle Presentation (Nov, 04,CIKM), Presentation.
12. Swoogle v2 poster, Poster.
13. Swoogle v2 poster, Poster.
14. Swoogle-tutorial-1 (Jan 11), Presentation.
15. Swoogle-tutorial-2 (Jan 11), Presentation.
- (Project) Spireproject has a resource (Resource) UMBC Semantic Web Reference Card - v2
- (Project) Spireproject has a resource (Resource) Spire Website
- (Project) Spire Is Related to Outside Work (Resource) A framework for collaborative data gathering
- (Project) Spire has related publication (Publication) Adding Semantics to Social Websites for Citizen Science