Context Broker Architecture (CoBrA)
Status: Past project
Start Date: September 2002
End Date: October 2005
There are 16 associated publications: Hide the list...
14 Refereed Publications
1. Harry Chen, "An Intelligent Broker Architecture for Pervasive Context-Aware Systems", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, December 2004, 5777 downloads.
2. Harry Chen et al., "Intelligent Agents Meet the Semantic Web in Smart Spaces", Article, IEEE Internet Computing, November 2004, 4556 downloads.
3. Harry Chen et al., "SOUPA: Standard Ontology for Ubiquitous and Pervasive Applications", InProceedings, International Conference on Mobile and Ubiquitous Systems: Networking and Services, August 2004, 10438 downloads.
4. Harry Chen et al., "Intelligent Agents Meet Semantic Web in a Smart Meeting Room", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Third International Joint Conference on Autonomous Agents & Multi Agent Systems (AAMAS 2004), July 2004, 4683 downloads.
5. Harry Chen et al., "An Ontology for Context-Aware Pervasive Computing Environments", Article, Special Issue on Ontologies for Distributed Systems, Knowledge Engineering Review, May 2004, 6705 downloads.
6. Harry Chen et al., "Building an Autonomous Broker Agent for Smart Meeting Rooms", InBook, Submitted to Robotics and Autonomous Systems, April 2004.
7. Harry Chen et al., "The SOUPA Ontology for Pervasive Computing", InBook, Ontologies for agents: Theory and experiences, April 2004, 757 downloads.
8. Harry Chen et al., "A Context Broker for Building Smart Meeting Rooms", Proceedings, Proceedings of the AAAI Symposium on Knowledge Representation and Ontology for Autonomous Systems Symposium, 2004 AAAI Spring Symposium, March 2004, 7257 downloads.
9. Harry Chen et al., "Semantic Web in in the Context Broker Architecture", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Second Annual IEEE International Conference on Pervasive Computer and Communications, March 2004, 9244 downloads.
10. Harry Chen et al., "An Intelligent Broker for Context-Aware Systems", Article, Adjunct Proceedings of Ubicomp 2003, October 2003, 3169 downloads.
11. Harry Chen et al., "Semantic Web in a Pervasive Context-Aware Architecture", InProceedings, Workshop on Artificial Intelligence in Mobile System, 5th Annual Conf. on Ubiquitous Computing, October 2003, 6783 downloads.
12. Harry Chen et al., "Using OWL in a Pervasive Computing Broker", Article, Workshop on Ontologies in Agent Systems, AAMAS-2003, July 2003, 2558 downloads.
13. Harry Chen et al., "Beyond Distributed AI, Agent Teamwork in Ubiquitous Computing", Article, Workshop on Ubiquitous Agents on Embedded, Wearable, and Mobile Devices, AAMAS-2002, July 2002, 2610 downloads.
14. Harry Chen et al., "Creating Context-Aware Software Agents", Article, First GSFC/JPL Workshop on Radical Agent Concepts, September 2001, 2769 downloads.
2 Non-Refereed Publications
1. Harry Chen et al., "A Pervasive Computing Ontology for User Privacy Protection in the Context Broker Architecture", TechReport, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, July 2004, 3799 downloads.
2. Harry Chen, "An Intelligent Broker Architecture for Context-Aware Systems", TechReport, PhD Dissertation Proposal, December 2002, 8449 downloads.
There are 7 associated resources: Hide the list...
1. A Proposal for Pervasive Computing Standard Ontology, Document.
2. An Intelligent Broker for Pervasive Context-Aware Systems, Presentation.
3. CoBrA, Web Site.
4. F-OWL, Web Site.
5. My Experience in Building Ontology-driven Applications, Presentation.
6. My Experience in Building the CoBrA Eclipse Viewer, Presentation.
7. Semantic Web in UbiComp SIG, Web Site.