Status: Past project
RDF123 is an application and web service for converting data in simple spreadsheets to an RDF graph. Users control how the spreadsheet's data is converted to RDF by constructing a graphical RDF123 template that specifies how each row in the spreadsheet is converted as well as metadata for the spreadsheet and its RDF translation. The template can map spreadsheet cells to a new RDF node or to a literal value. Labels on the nodes in the map can be used to create blank nodes or labeled nodes, attach a XSD datatype, and invoke simple functions (e.g., string concatenation). The graph produced for the spreadsheet is the union of the sub-graphs created for each row. The template itself is stored as a valid RDF document encouraging reuse and extensibility.
The software is available in four versions:
The RDF123 Google Group serves as a mailing list and discussion forum.
The development of RDF123 was supported by NSF Award 0326460, ITR: Science on the Semantic Web -- Prototypes in Bioinformatics.
Start Date: April 2007
End Date: December 2007
Tags: semantic web, rdf, rdf123
There are 0 associated publications: Hide the list...
There are 6 associated resources: Hide the list...
1. RDF Web service v1.0 (java servlet), Executable.
2. RDF123 Google Group, Google group.
3. RDF123 java application v1.0, Executable.
4. RDF123 linux application v1.0, Executable.
5. RDF123 presentation, Presentation.
6. RDF123 windows application v1.0, Executable.
- (Project) RDF123 has developer (Person) Lushan Han.
- (Project) RDF123 has related publication (Publication) RDF123: a mechanism to transform spreadsheets to RDF
- (Project) RDF123 has related publication (Publication) RDF123: from Spreadsheets to RDF