Displaying publications 1 through 20 out of 956.
- A. Piplai, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Offline RL+CKG: A hybrid AI model for cybersecurity tasks", InProceedings, AAAI Spring Symposium on Challenges Requiring the Combination of Machine Learning and Knowledge Engineering, March 2023, 69 downloads.
- V. Mulwad, T. Finin, V. S. Kumar, J. W. Williams, S. Dixit, and A. Joshi, "A Practical Entity Linking System for Tables in Scientific Literature", InProceedings, 3rd Workshop on Scientific Document Understanding at AAAI-2023, February 2023, 127 downloads.
- M. Gaur, "Targeted Knowledge Infusion To Make Conversational AI Explainable and Safe", Proceedings, AAAI23 New Faculty Highlights, February 2023, 33 downloads.
- P. Ranade, "Knowledge-Embedded Narrative Construction from Open Source Intelligence", InProceedings, Thirty-Seventh AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI-23) Doctoral Consortium, February 2023, 163 downloads.
- U. Lokala, F. Lamay, R. Daniulaityte, M. Gaur, A. Gyrard, K. Thirunarayan, U. Kursuncu, and A. Sheth, "Drug Abuse Ontology to Harness Web-Based Data for Substance Use Epidemiology Research: Ontology Development Study", Article, JMIR Public Health and Surveillance, December 2022, 51 downloads.
- A. Piplai, M. Anoruo, K. Fasaye, A. Joshi, T. Finin, and A. Ridley, "Knowledge guided Two-player Reinforcement Learning for Cyber Attacks and Defenses", InProceedings, International Conference on Machine Learning and Applications, December 2022, 232 downloads.
- V. Rawte, K. Roy, M. Chakraborty, M. Gaur, K. Faldu, P. Kikani, H. Akbari, and A. Sheth, "TDLR: Top (Semantic)-Down (Syntactic) Language Representation", InProceedings, Attention Workshop, 36th Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems (NeurIPS 2022), November 2022, 36 downloads.
- R. Ayanzadeh and M. Halem, "Quantum: A New Kind of Knowledge Discovery", InBook, Convergence: Artificial Intelligence and Quantum Computing: Social, Economic, and Policy Impacts, November 2022, 72 downloads.
- R. Razavisousan and K. P. Joshi, "Building Textual Fuzzy Interpretive Structural Modeling to Analyze Factors of Student Mobility Based on User Generated Content", Article, International Journal of Information Management Data Insights, November 2022, 135 downloads.
- P. Gupta, S. Mehrotra, S. Sharma, R. Yus, and N. Venkatasubramanian, "Sentaur: Sensor Observable Data Model for Smart Spaces", InProceedings, 31st ACM International Conference on Information and Knowledge Management (CIKM), October 2022, 43 downloads.
- K. Roy, Y. Zi, V. Narayanan, M. Gaur, and A. Sheth, "KSAT: Knowledge-infused Self Attention Transformer -- Integrating Multiple Domain-Specific Contexts", TechReport, arXiv:2210.04307 [cs.CL], October 2022, 28 downloads.
- A. Sheth, M. Gaur, K. Roy, R. Venkataraman, and V. Khandelwal, "Process Knowledge-Infused AI: Toward User-Level Explainability, Interpretability, and Safety", Article, IEEE Internet Computing, September 2022, 56 downloads.
- P. Ranade, S. Dey, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Computational Understanding of Narratives: A Survey", Article, IEEE Access, September 2022, 144 downloads.
- D. Ghosh, P. Gupta, S. Dixit, and R. Yus, "JENNER: Just-in-time Enrichment in Query Processing", InProceedings, Proceedings of the VLDB Endowment, September 2022, 67 downloads.
- M. Gaur, K. Gunaratna, S. Bhatt, and A. Sheth, "Knowledge-Infused Learning: A Sweet Spot in Neuro-Symbolic AI", Article, IEEE Internet Computing, August 2022, 43 downloads.
- R. Yus, G. Bouloukakis, S. Mehrotra, and N. Venkatasubramanian, "The SemIoTic Ecosystem: A Semantic Bridge between IoT Devices and Smart Spaces", Article, ACM Transactions on Internet Technology, August 2022, 41 downloads.
- D. L. Kim, N. Alodadi, Z. Chen, K. P. Joshi, A. Crainiceanu, and D. Needham, "MATS: A Multi-aspect and Adaptive Trust-based Situation-aware Access Control Framework for Federated Data-as-a-Service Systems", InProceedings, IEEE International Services Computing Conference (SCC) 2022 in IEEE World Congress on Services 2022, July 2022, 139 downloads.
- R. Ayanzadeh, J. E. Dorband, M. Halem, and T. Finin, "Quantum-Assisted Greedy Algorithms", InProceedings, Proceedings of the International Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium (IGARSS), July 2022, 158 downloads.
- C. Hanks, M. Maiden, P. Ranade, T. Finin, and A. Joshi, "Recognizing and Extracting Cybersecurity Entities from Text", InProceedings, Workshop on Machine Learning for Cybersecurity, International Conference on Machine Learning, July 2022, 397 downloads.
- A. Padia, F. Ferraro, and T. Finin, "Jointly Identifying and Fixing Inconsistent Readings from Information Extraction Systems", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Third Deep Learning Inside Out (DeeLIO):Workshop: Knowledge Extraction and Integration for Deep Learning Architecture, May 2022, 163 downloads.