Alumnus, M.S. Alumnus
Graduated in August 2019
Ankur Nagar worked on the Automated Legal Document Analytics (ALDA) project where he developed novel techniques for automating rules for Mobile Wallet processing. His research interests lie in the field of Cloud Computing and Financial Services. Ankur is currently working for the Investment Banking Company, UBS. Prior to UMBC, Ankur also worked for three years at Barclays in India.
- A. Nagar, L. Elluri, and K. P. Joshi, "Automated Compliance of Mobile Wallet Payments for Cloud Services", InProceedings, 7th IEEE International Conference on Big Data Security on Cloud (BigDataSecurity 2021), May 2021, 310 downloads.
- K. P. Joshi, L. Elluri, and A. Nagar, "An Integrated Knowledge Graph to Automate Cloud Data Compliance", Article, IEEE Access, November 2020, 459 downloads.
- L. Elluri, A. Nagar, and K. P. Joshi, "An Integrated Knowledge Graph to Automate GDPR and PCI DSS Compliance", IEEE International Conference on Big Data 2018, December 2018, 1282 downloads.
- A. Nagar and K. P. Joshi, "A Semantically Rich Knowledge Representation of PCI DSS for Cloud Services", InProceedings, 6th International IBM Cloud Academy Conference ICACON 2018, Japan, May 2018, 1215 downloads.
- (Project) ALDA: Automated Legal Document Analytics has developer (Person) Ankur Nagar.
- (Person) Karuna Pande Joshi advises (Person) Ankur Nagar.