Graduate Research Assistant
Ph.D. Candidate, Student
Computer Science and Electrical Engineering, 1000 Hilltop Circle, University of Maryland Baltimore County, UMBC, Baltimore, Maryland 21250, United States
Ankur Padia is a PhD candidate at University of Maryland, Baltimore County (UMBC). His research interests are in language understanding, machine learning, information extraction, and knowledge representation. He has done research internships at GE Global Research, Xerox Research Center, Nuance and RedShred LLC.
- A. Padia, K. Kalpakis, F. Ferraro, and T. Finin, "Knowledge Graph Fact Prediction via Knowledge-Enriched Tensor Factorization", Article, Journal of Web Semantics, January 2019, 243 downloads.
- A. Padia, F. Ferraro, and T. Finin, "SURFACE: Semantically Rich Fact Validation with Explanations", InCollection, arXiv, November 2018, 114 downloads.
- A. Padia, F. Ferraro, and T. Finin, "Team UMBC-FEVER: Claim verification using Semantic Lexical Resources", InProceedings, Proceedings of the First Workshop on Fact Extraction and Verification, November 2018, 175 downloads.
- A. Padia, D. Martin, and P. Patel-Schneider, "Automating Class/Instance Representational Choices in Knowledge Bases", InProceedings, Knowledge Engineering and Knowledge Management (EKAW 2018), October 2018.
- A. Padia, F. Ferraro, and T. Finin, "KG Cleaner: Identifying and Correcting Errors Produced by Information Extraction Systems", InCollection, arXiv, August 2018, 138 downloads.
- A. Padia, A. Roy, T. W. Satyapanich, F. Ferraro, S. Pan, Y. Park, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "UMBC at SemEval-2018 Task 8: Understanding Text about Malware", InProceedings, Proceedings of International Workshop on Semantic Evaluation (SemEval-2018), June 2018, 396 downloads.
- A. Padia, "Cleaning Noisy Knowledge Graphs", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Doctoral Consortium at the 16th International Semantic Web Conference, October 2017, 404 downloads.
- A. Padia, K. Kalpakis, and T. Finin, "Inferring Relations in Knowledge Graphs with Tensor Decompositions", InProceedings, IEEE International Conference on Big Data , December 2016, 889 downloads.
- Z. Syed, A. Padia, M. L. Mathews, T. Finin, and A. Joshi, "UCO: A Unified Cybersecurity Ontology", InProceedings, Proceedings of the AAAI Workshop on Artificial Intelligence for Cyber Security, February 2016, 2195 downloads.
- A. Padia, T. Finin, and A. Joshi, "Attribute-based Fine Grained Access Control for Triple Stores", InProceedings, 3rd Society, Privacy and the Semantic Web - Policy and Technology workshop, 14th International Semantic Web Conference, October 2015, 931 downloads.
- Z. Syed, T. Finin, A. Padia, and M. L. Mathews, "Supporting Situationally Aware Cybersecurity Systems", TechReport, University of Maryland Baltimore County, September 2015, 1147 downloads.