Dae-young Leroy Kim
Ph.D. Candidate, Student
Information Systems Department, 1000 Hilltop Circle, Baltimore, Maryland 21250, United States
Dae-young is a Ph.D. Candidate at the University of Maryland, Baltimore County (UMBC) advised by Dr. Karuna Joshi. His research interests lie in Health Informatics, Health IT standards, and Cloud Computing Security. He is working on the Trusted exchange of secure health data, looking at techniques for secure access to Health IT Cloud data.
- D. L. Kim, N. Alodadi, Z. Chen, K. P. Joshi, A. Crainiceanu, and D. Needham, "MATS: A Multi-aspect and Adaptive Trust-based Situation-aware Access Control Framework for Federated Data-as-a-Service Systems", InProceedings, IEEE International Services Computing Conference (SCC) 2022 in IEEE World Congress on Services 2022, July 2022, 261 downloads.
- D. L. Kim, L. Elluri, and K. P. Joshi, "Trusted Compliance Enforcement Framework for Sharing Health Big Data", InProceedings, IEEE BigData 2021 4th Special Session on HealthCare Data, December 2021, 324 downloads.
- D. L. Kim and K. P. Joshi, "A Semantically Rich Knowledge Graph to Automate HIPAA Regulations for Cloud Health IT Services", 7th IEEE International Conference on Big Data Security on Cloud (BigDataSecurity 2021), May 2021, 464 downloads.
- R. Walid, K. P. Joshi, S. Choi, and D. L. Kim, "Cloud-based Encrypted EHR System with Semantically Rich Access Control and Searchable Encryption", InProceedings, 7th International Workshop on Privacy and Security of Big Data (PSBD 2020), in conjunction with 2020 IEEE International Conference on Big Data (IEEE BigData 2020), December 2020, 534 downloads.
- ALDA: Automated Legal Document Analytics, Ph.D. Alumnus