Adjunct Faculty, Faculty
Computer Science and Electrical Engineering, Baltimore, MD 21250, USA
Laura Zavala has a B.S. degree in Computer Science and a M.S. degree in Artificial Intelligence from the University of Veracruz, Mexico. She has a Ph.D. in Computer Science and Engineering from the University of South Carolina, where she conducted research on the application of AI techniques into the practice of software engineering, multiagent systems, ontology integration, and matchmaking of Web services.
- L. Zavala, P. K. Murukannaiah, N. Poosamani, T. Finin, A. Joshi, I. Rhee, and M. Singh, "Platys: From Position to Place- Oriented Mobile Computing", Article, AI Magazine, June 2015, 1015 downloads.
- P. Jagtap, A. Joshi, T. Finin, and L. Zavala, "Preserving Privacy in Context-Aware Systems", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Fifth IEEE International Conference on Semantic Computing, October 2011, 1581 downloads.
- L. Zavala, R. Dharurkar, P. Jagtap, T. Finin, and A. Joshi, "Mobile, Collaborative, Context-Aware Systems", InProceedings, Proceedings of the AAAI Workshop on Activity Context Representation: Techniques and Languages , August 2011, 2600 downloads.
- W. Li, P. Jagtap, L. Zavala, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "CARE-CPS: Context-Aware tRust Evaluation for Wireless Networks in Cyber-Physical System Using Policies", InProceedings, Proceedings of the IEEE International Symposium on Policies for Distributed Systems and Networks, June 2011, 1931 downloads.
- P. Jagtap, A. Joshi, T. Finin, and L. Zavala, "Privacy Preservation in Context Aware Geosocial Networking Applications", TechReport, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, May 2011, 1809 downloads.
- Platys: From Position to Place in Next Generation Networks, Affiliated Faculty