Ph.D. Candidate, Student
Information Systems, 1000 Hilltop Circle, Baltimore, MD 21250
Lavanya Elluri is a Ph.D. Candidate at the University of Maryland, Baltimore County (UMBC) advised by Dr. Karuna Joshi. Her research interests lie in Cloud Computing, Data Analytics, and Data Protection. She is working on the ALDA project, looking at automated knowledge extraction from short text documents referencing data protection regulations like GDPR and PCI-DSS. Currently, she is working as Database Engineer at Rei Systems, Maryland
- A. Nagar, L. Elluri, and K. P. Joshi, "Automated Compliance of Mobile Wallet Payments for Cloud Services", InProceedings, 7th IEEE International Conference on Big Data Security on Cloud (BigDataSecurity 2021), May 2021, 28 downloads.
- L. Elluri, K. P. Joshi, and A. Kotal, "Measuring Semantic Similarity across EU GDPR Regulation and Cloud Privacy Policies", InProceedings, 7th International Workshop on Privacy and Security of Big Data (PSBD 2020), in conjunction with 2020 IEEE International Conference on Big Data (IEEE BigData 2020), December 2020, 107 downloads.
- K. P. Joshi, L. Elluri, and A. Nagar, "An Integrated Knowledge Graph to Automate Cloud Data Compliance", Article, IEEE Access, November 2020, 140 downloads.
- L. Elluri, A. Nagar, and K. P. Joshi, "An Integrated Knowledge Graph to Automate GDPR and PCI DSS Compliance", IEEE International Conference on Big Data 2018, December 2018, 1048 downloads.
- L. Elluri and K. P. Joshi, "A Knowledge Representation of Cloud Data controls for EU GDPR Compliance", InProceedings, 11th IEEE International Conference on Cloud Computing (CLOUD), July 2018, 806 downloads.