Alumnus, Ph.D. Alumnus
Computer Information Systems
Dr. Lavanya Elluri is an Assistant Professor of Computer Information Systems at the Texas A&M University-Central Texas. She received Ph.D. in Information Systems from the University of Maryland Baltimore County and a Master of Science in Management Information Systems from the University of Houston Clear Lake. She has worked for over a decade in the IT industry at reputed companies Infosys and REI Systems. She has led several projects at REI Systems and has extensive work experience with various databases and data warehousing technologies. Also, she has experience working with a wide range of data science and data analytics projects. Her research and teaching interests include data analytics, data science, semantic web, database systems, data privacy and security, text mining, and healthcare IT systems. Her research publications appeared in reputed venues such as IEEE Big data, IEEE cloud, IEEE Access, and Frontiers in Bigdata.
- J. Bolton, L. Elluri, and K. P. Joshi, "An Overview of Cybersecurity Knowledge Graphs Mapped to the MITRE ATT&CK Framework Domains", Proceedings, IEEE International conference on Intelligence and Security Informatics (ISI 2023), October 2023, 223 downloads.
- S. Dixit, K. P. Joshi, S. Choi, and L. Elluri, "Semantically Rich Access Control in Cloud EHR Systems Based on MA-ABE", InProceedings, 8th IEEE International Conference on Big Data Security on Cloud (BigDataSecurity 2022), May 2022, 278 downloads.
- D. L. Kim, L. Elluri, and K. P. Joshi, "Trusted Compliance Enforcement Framework for Sharing Health Big Data", InProceedings, IEEE BigData 2021 4th Special Session on HealthCare Data, December 2021, 324 downloads.
- L. Elluri, S. Chukkapalli, K. P. Joshi, T. Finin, and A. Joshi, "A BERT Based Approach to Measure Web Services Policies Compliance With GDPR", Article, IEEE Access, November 2021, 489 downloads.
- L. Elluri, A. Piplai, A. Kotal, A. Joshi, and K. P. Joshi, "A Policy-Driven Approach to Secure Extraction of COVID-19 Data From Research Papers", Article, Frontiers in Big Data, doi: 10.3389/fdata.2021.701966, August 2021, 327 downloads.
- A. Nagar, L. Elluri, and K. P. Joshi, "Automated Compliance of Mobile Wallet Payments for Cloud Services", InProceedings, 7th IEEE International Conference on Big Data Security on Cloud (BigDataSecurity 2021), May 2021, 362 downloads.
- L. Elluri, K. P. Joshi, and A. Kotal, "Measuring Semantic Similarity across EU GDPR Regulation and Cloud Privacy Policies", InProceedings, 7th International Workshop on Privacy and Security of Big Data (PSBD 2020), in conjunction with 2020 IEEE International Conference on Big Data (IEEE BigData 2020), December 2020, 457 downloads.
- K. P. Joshi, L. Elluri, and A. Nagar, "An Integrated Knowledge Graph to Automate Cloud Data Compliance", Article, IEEE Access, November 2020, 625 downloads.
- L. Elluri, V. Mandalapu, and N. Roy, "Developing Machine Learning based Predictive Models for Smart Policing", InProceedings, International Conference on Smart Computing (SMARTCOMP), June 2019, 452 downloads.
- L. Elluri, A. Nagar, and K. P. Joshi, "An Integrated Knowledge Graph to Automate GDPR and PCI DSS Compliance", IEEE International Conference on Big Data 2018, December 2018, 1352 downloads.
- L. Elluri and K. P. Joshi, "A Knowledge Representation of Cloud Data controls for EU GDPR Compliance", InProceedings, 11th IEEE International Conference on Cloud Computing (CLOUD), July 2018, 1045 downloads.
- ALDA: Automated Legal Document Analytics, Ph.D. Alumnus