Muhammad Mahbubur Rahman
Primary Role:Ph.D. StudentCompany:
University of Maryland Baltimore County
Department: Computer Science and Electrical Engineering
Street: 1000 Hilltop CircleCountry: United States
15 Refereed Publications
1. Muhammad Mahbubur Rahman et al., "Deep Understanding of a Document's Structure", InProceedings, 4th IEEE/ACM International Conference on Big Data Computing, Applications and Technologies, December 2017, 152 downloads.
2. Muhammad Mahbubur Rahman et al., "Understanding the Logical and Semantic Structure of Large Documents", Article, arXiv e-print, September 2017, 67 downloads.
3. Muhammad Mahbubur Rahman, "Understanding the Logical and Semantic Structure of Large Documents", Proceedings, SDM 2016 Doctoral Forum, SIAM International Conference on Data Mining , April 2017, 60 downloads.
4. Zareen Syed et al., "Querying Large Linked Data Resources", InProceedings, 14th International Semantic Web Conference, October 2015, 429 downloads.
5. Zareen Syed et al., "UMBC_Ebiquity-SFQ: Schema Free Querying System ", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Semantic Web Evaluation Challenge, ESWC, June 2015, 459 downloads.
6. Zareen Syed et al., "Discovering and Querying Hybrid Linked Data", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 4th Workshop on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining Meets Linked Open Data co-located with 12th Extended Semantic Web Conference , May 2015, 444 downloads.
7. Muhammad Mahbubur Rahman, "Mining social data to extract intellectual knowledge", Article, arXiv eprint , September 2012.
8. Muhammad Mahbubur Rahman, "Intellectual knowledge extraction from online social data", InProceedings, 2012 International Conference on Informatics, Electronics & Vision (ICIEV), May 2012.
9. Muhammad Mahbubur Rahman et al., "A more appropriate Protein Classification using Data Mining", Article, journal of theoretical and applied information technology, November 2010.
10. et al. et al., "Fault tolerant variable block carry skip logic (vbcsl) using parity preserving reversible gates", Article, arXiv eprint , September 2010.
11. et al. et al., "Realization of a Novel Fault Tolerant Reversible Full Adder Circuit in Nanotechnology", Article, Int. Arab J. Inf. Technol., July 2010.
12. et al. et al., "Low cost quantum realization of reversible multiplier circuit", Article, Information technology journal, November 2009.
13. Muhammad Mahbubur Rahman et al., "Modified Bully Algorithm using Election Commission", Article, MASAUM Journal of Computing(MJC), October 2009.
14. et al. et al., "Fault tolerant reversible logic synthesis: Carry look-ahead and carry-skip adders", InProceedings, IEEE 2009 International Conference on Advances in Computational Tools for Engineering Applications, July 2009.
15. et al. et al., "Synthesis of fault tolerant reversible logic circuits", InProceedings, EEE Circuits and Systems International Conference on Testing and Diagnosis, April 2009.
1 Non-Refereed Publication
1. Muhammad Mahbubur Rahman et al., "Modified Bully Algorithm using Election Commission", TechReport, arXiv eprint , October 2009.