National Institute of Standards and Technology
- B. Kulvatunyou, Y. Lee, N. Ivezik, and Y. Peng, "A Framework to Canonicalize Manufacturing Service Capability Models", Article, Computers & Industrial Engineering, May 2015, 55 downloads.
- J. Kim, Y. Peng, N. Ivezik, and J. Shin, "An Optimization Approach for Semantic-based XML Schema Matching", Article, International Journal of Trade, Economics, and Finance, January 2011, 1019 downloads.
- J. Kim, Y. Peng, N. Ivezik, and J. Shin, "Semantic-based Optimal XML Schema Matching: A Mathematical Programming Approach", InProceedings, The Proceedings of International Conference on E-business, Management and Economics, December 2010, 1187 downloads.
- H. Cho, J. Woo, N. Ivezik, A. Jones, P. Denno, and Y. Peng, "An Integration Technology for Long Distance Logistics and Supply Chain Managemen", InProceedings, roceedings of the 18th International Conference on Management of Technology, April 2009, 1679 downloads.
- J. Kim, Y. Peng, B. Kulvatunyou, N. Ivezik, and A. Jones, "A Layered Approach to Semantic Similarity Analysis of XML Schemas", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 2008 IEEE International Conference on Information Reuse and Integration, July 2008, 1945 downloads, 1 citation.
- Y. Peng, Z. Ding, R. Pan, Y. Yu, B. Kulvatunyou, N. Ivezik, A. Jones, and H. Cho, "A Probabilistic Framework for Semantic Similarity and Ontology Mapping", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 2007 Industrial Engineering Research Conference, May 2007, 2151 downloads.