Computer Science, Annapolis, MD 21402, USA
Seung Geol Choi is an assistant professor of computer science at the United States Naval Academy. He received my PhD from Columbia University where he was advised by Tal Malkin and Moti Yung. His research interests include cryptography, security, and computational complexity.
- R. Walid, K. P. Joshi, and S. Choi, "Secure Cloud EHR with Semantic Access Control, Searchable Encryption and Attribute Revocation", InProceedings, IEEE International Conference on Digital Health (ICDH) 2021 in IEEE World Congress on Services 2021, September 2021, 167 downloads.
- R. Walid, K. P. Joshi, S. Choi, and D. L. Kim, "Cloud-based Encrypted EHR System with Semantically Rich Access Control and Searchable Encryption", InProceedings, 7th International Workshop on Privacy and Security of Big Data (PSBD 2020), in conjunction with 2020 IEEE International Conference on Big Data (IEEE BigData 2020), December 2020, 265 downloads.
- S. Dixit, K. P. Joshi, and S. Choi, "Multi Authority Access Control in a Cloud EHR System with MA-ABE", InProceedings, IEEE International Conference on Edge Computing (EDGE 2019), July 2019, 461 downloads.
- V. Narkhede, K. P. Joshi, T. Finin, S. Choi, A. Aviv, and D. S. Roche, "Managing Cloud Storage Obliviously", InProceedings, International Conference on Cloud Computing, June 2016, 1473 downloads.
- D. S. Roche, A. Aviv, and S. Choi, "A Practical Oblivious Map Data Structure with Secure Deletion and History Independence.", InProceedings, IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy, May 2016, 1170 downloads.
- Secure and Oblivious Cloud Storage and Deletion, Collaborator