Computer Science, Annapolis, MD 21402, USA
Seung Geol Choi is an assistant professor of computer science at the United States Naval Academy. He received my PhD from Columbia University where he was advised by Tal Malkin and Moti Yung. His research interests include cryptography, security, and computational complexity.
- R. Walid, K. P. Joshi, S. Choi, and D. L. Kim, "Cloud-based Encrypted EHR System with Semantically Rich Access Control and Searchable Encryption", InProceedings, 7th International Workshop on Privacy and Security of Big Data (PSBD 2020), in conjunction with 2020 IEEE International Conference on Big Data (IEEE BigData 2020), December 2020, 94 downloads.
- S. Dixit, K. P. Joshi, and S. Choi, "Multi Authority Access Control in a Cloud EHR System with MA-ABE", InProceedings, IEEE International Conference on Edge Computing (EDGE 2019), July 2019, 355 downloads.
- V. Narkhede, K. P. Joshi, T. Finin, S. Choi, A. Aviv, and D. S. Roche, "Managing Cloud Storage Obliviously", InProceedings, International Conference on Cloud Computing, June 2016, 1388 downloads.
- D. S. Roche, A. Aviv, and S. Choi, "A Practical Oblivious Map Data Structure with Secure Deletion and History Independence.", InProceedings, IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy, May 2016, 1086 downloads.
- Secure and Oblivious Cloud Storage and Deletion, Collaborator