Dr. Mehrotra's current research focuses on next generation database management systems that provide natural and efficient support for complex multidimensional data sets. Multidimensional data sets abound in numerous application domains in which database technology is currently being deployed. For example, medical information systems require databases to provide native support for X-rays, volumetric MRI scans, and time varying volumetric information.
- P. Gupta, S. Mehrotra, S. Sharma, R. Yus, and N. Venkatasubramanian, "Sentaur: Sensor Observable Data Model for Smart Spaces", InProceedings, 31st ACM International Conference on Information and Knowledge Management (CIKM), October 2022, 32 downloads.
- R. Yus, G. Bouloukakis, S. Mehrotra, and N. Venkatasubramanian, "The SemIoTic Ecosystem: A Semantic Bridge between IoT Devices and Smart Spaces", Article, ACM Transactions on Internet Technology, August 2022, 32 downloads.
- A. Chio, D. Jiang, P. Gupta, G. Bouloukakis, R. Yus, S. Mehrotra, and N. Venkatasubramanian, "Artifact: SmartSPEC: Customizable Smart Space Datasets via Event-driven Simulations", InProceedings, 20th International Conference on Pervasive Computing and Communications, March 2022, 37 downloads.
- P. Pappachan, R. Yus, P. K. Das, S. Mehrotra, T. Finin, and A. Joshi, "Building a Mobile Applications Knowledge Base for the Linked Data Cloud", InProceedings, 1st International Workshop on Mobile Deployment of Semantic Technologies (MoDeST 2015), co-located with the 14th International Semantic Web Conference (ISWC 2015), Bethlehem, PA (USA), October 2015, 1118 downloads.
- P. Pappachan, R. Yus, P. K. Das, S. Mehrotra, T. Finin, and A. Joshi, "Mobipedia: Mobile Applications Linked Data", InProceedings, 14th International Semantic Web Conference (ISWC 2015), Bethlehem, PA (USA), October 2015, 1189 downloads.