Alumnus, M.S. Alumnus
Graduated in June 2018
- K. P. Joshi and S. Saha, "A Semantically Rich Framework for Knowledge Representation of Code of Federal Regulations (CFR)", Article, Digital Government: Research and Practice, December 2020, 44 downloads.
- S. Saha, K. P. Joshi, R. Frank, M. Aebig, and J. Lin, "Automated Knowledge Extraction from the Federal Acquisition Regulations System (FARS)", InProceedings, 2nd International Workshop on Enterprise Big Data Semantic and Analytics Modeling at IEEE International Conference on Big Data 2017 , December 2017, 1052 downloads.
- S. Saha and K. P. Joshi, "Cognitive Assistance for Automating the Analysis of the Federal Acquisition Regulations System", InProceedings, AAAI Fall Symposium 2017, November 2017, 631 downloads.
- S. Saha, K. P. Joshi, and A. Gupta, "A Deep Learning Approach to Understanding Cloud Service Level Agreements ", InProceedings, Fifth International IBM Cloud Academy Conference, May 2017, 993 downloads.
- ALDA: Automated Legal Document Analytics, M.S. Student