Alumnus, Ph.D. Alumnus
National Library of Medicine, NIH
Bethesda, MD 20894
Bethesda, MD 20894
Graduated in December 2004
- X. Luan, "Adaptive Middle Agent for Service Matching in the Semantic Web: A Quantitative Approach", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, November 2004, 3548 downloads.
- X. Luan, Y. Peng, and T. Finin, "Quantitative Agent Service Matching", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 2004 IEEE/WIC/ACM International Conference on Web Intelligence, September 2004, 4 citations.
- X. Luan, Y. Peng, and T. Finin, "Learning in the Broker Agent", InBook, Innovative Concepts for Agent-Based Systems, January 2003, 1156 downloads.
- Y. Peng, Y. Zou, and X. Luan, "Semantic resolution for e-commerce", InProceedings, Proceedings of the first international joint conference on Autonomous agents and multiagent systems, July 2002, 2175 downloads, 17 citations.
- X. Luan, Y. Peng, and T. Finin, "Agent Consumer Reports: of the Agents, by the Agents and for the Agents", InProceedings, Proc. 2nd Asia-Pacific Conf. on Intelligent Agent Technology (IAT-2001), October 2001, 1034 downloads.
- R. S. Cost, Y. K. Labrou, X. Luan, Y. Peng, I. Soboroff, J. Mayfield, and A. Boughannam, "An Agent-based Infrastructure for Enterprise Integration", InProceedings, Proceedings of the First International Symposium on Agent Systems and Applications, October 1999, 2213 downloads, 23 citations.
- R. S. Cost, T. Finin, Y. K. Labrou, X. Luan, Y. Peng, I. Soboroff, J. Mayfield, and A. Boughannam, "Agent development with Jackal", InProceedings, Third annual conference on Autonomous Agents, May 1999, 926 downloads.
- R. S. Cost, Y. K. Labrou, X. Luan, Y. Peng, I. Soboroff, J. Mayfield, and A. Boughannam, "Jackal: a Java-based Tool for Agent Development", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Workshop on Tools for Agent Development, July 1998, 9493 downloads, 61 citations.
- (Photo) Xiaocheng Luan's PhD Defense shows (Person) Xiaocheng Luan.