Graduated in December 2008
- Y. Shi, "An Investigation of Linguistic Information for Speech Recognition Error Detection", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, October 2008, 3372 downloads.
- S. Kallurkar, Y. Shi, R. S. Cost, C. Nicholas, A. Java, and e., "UMBC at TREC 12", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Twelfth Text Retrieval Conference, November 2003, 4523 downloads, 8 citations.
- L. Ding, Y. Shi, Y. Zou, Z. Ding, and R. Pan, "Strategies and heuristics used by the UMBCTAC agent in the third Trading Agent Competition", InProceedings, Workshop on Trading Agent Design and Analysis, held in conjunction with the Eighteenth International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence, August 2003, 2990 downloads, 3 citations.
- L. Ding, Y. Shi, Z. Ding, and R. Pan, "UMBCTAC: A Balanced Bidding Agent", TechReport, UMBC Technical Report TR-02-15, December 2002, 4185 downloads.
- R. S. Cost, T. Finin, S. Kallurkar, H. Majithia, C. Nicholas, Y. Shi, and I. Soboroff, "CARROT II: Collaborative Agent-based Routing and Retrieval of Text", TechReport, UMBC, September 2001, 17 downloads.