Alumnus, Ph.D. Alumnus
Currently I am a PhD candidate in Department Of Computer Science and Electrical Engineering, University Of Maryland Baltimore County. My advisor is Dr. Yun Peng. I got my Bachelor's degree from USTC (Hefei, China) in July 1999, and Master's degree from UMBC in May 2001, both in Computer Science.
- Y. Peng, Z. Ding, R. Pan, Y. Yu, B. Kulvatunyou, N. Ivezik, A. Jones, and H. Cho, "A Probabilistic Framework for Semantic Similarity and Ontology Mapping", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 2007 Industrial Engineering Research Conference, May 2007, 1897 downloads.
- R. Pan, Y. Peng, and Z. Ding, "Belief Update in Bayesian Networks Using Uncertain Evidence", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 18th IEEE International Conference on Tools with Artificial Intelligence (ICTAI 2006), November 2006, 2484 downloads.
- Z. Ding, "BayesOWL: A Probabilistic Framework for Semantic Web", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, December 2005, 7292 downloads, 10 citations.
- R. Pan, Z. Ding, Y. Yu, and Y. Peng, "A Bayesian Network Approach to Ontology Mapping", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Fourth International Semantic Web Conference, November 2005, 3780 downloads, 91 citations.
- Z. Ding, Y. Peng, and R. Pan, "BayesOWL: Uncertainty Modeling in Semantic Web Ontologies", InBook, Soft Computing in Ontologies and Semantic Web, October 2005, 2861 downloads, 48 citations.
- L. Ding, P. Kolari, Z. Ding, and S. Avancha, "Using Ontologies in the Semantic Web: A Survey", InBook, Ontologies in the Context of Information Systems, October 2005, 7491 downloads, 36 citations.
- Y. Peng and Z. Ding, "Modifying Bayesian Networks by Probability Constraints", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 21st Conference on Uncertainty in Artificial Intelligence, July 2005, 2247 downloads, 18 citations.
- Z. Ding, Y. Peng, R. Pan, and Y. Yu, "A Bayesian Methodology towards Automatic Ontology Mapping", InProceedings, Proceedings of the AAAI-05 C&O Workshop on Contexts and Ontologies: Theory, Practice and Applications, July 2005, 4539 downloads, 20 citations.
- Z. Ding, Y. Peng, and R. Pan, "A Bayesian Approach to Uncertainty Modeling in OWL Ontology", InProceedings, Proceedings of the International Conference on Advances in Intelligent Systems - Theory and Applications, November 2004, 3492 downloads, 2 citations.
- Z. Ding and Y. Peng, "A Probabilistic Extension to Ontology Language OWL", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 37th Hawaii International Conference On System Sciences (HICSS-37)., January 2004, 5437 downloads, 154 citations.
- L. Ding, Y. Shi, Y. Zou, Z. Ding, and R. Pan, "Strategies and heuristics used by the UMBCTAC agent in the third Trading Agent Competition", InProceedings, Workshop on Trading Agent Design and Analysis, held in conjunction with the Eighteenth International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence, August 2003, 2452 downloads, 3 citations.
- L. Ding, P. Kolari, Z. Ding, S. Avancha, and A. Joshi, "Using Ontologies in the Semantic Web: A Survey", TechReport, TR-CS-05-07, July 2005, 7126 downloads.
- L. Ding, Y. Shi, Z. Ding, and R. Pan, "UMBCTAC: A Balanced Bidding Agent", TechReport, UMBC Technical Report TR-02-15, December 2002, 3783 downloads.
- Bayes OWL, Student
- UMBC OntoMapper: A Tool For Mapping Between Two Ontologies, Student