- J. Sleeman, I. Stajner, C. Keller, M. Halem, C. Hamer, R. Montuoro, B. Baker, and e., "The Integration of Artificial Intelligence for Improved Operational Air Quality Forecasting", InProceedings, AGU Fall Meeting 2021, December 2021.
- K. P. Joshi and e., "TCO for Cloud Services: A Framework", Article, EDUCAUSE ECAR Working Groups , April 2015, 1353 downloads.
- K. P. Joshi, M. Halem, Y. Yesha, J. E. Dorband, and e., "USM Community Cloud: VCL-based Academic Cloud", InProceedings, 2nd International IBM Cloud Academy Conference ICA CON 2014, Atlanta, May 2014, 1939 downloads.
- N. Noy, D. L. McGuinness, and e., "Research Challenges and Opportunities in Knowledge Representation", TechReport, February 2013, 35 downloads.
- K. Weaver, A. Komlodi, J. Wang, K. P. Joshi, and e., "Parents Views And Rules About Technology: As Told By Their Middle School Children in Hungary and India", InProceedings, Cultural Attitudes Towards Technology and Communication 2012, June 2012, 1473 downloads.
- A. Lahane, Y. Yesha, M. A. Grasso, A. Joshi, and e., "Detection of Unsafe Action from Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Video", InProceedings, Proceedings of ACM SIGHIT International Health Informatics Symposium, January 2012, 1584 downloads.
- G. Berg-Cross and e., "Semantics and Ontologies For EarthCube", TechReport, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, January 2012, 878 downloads.
- A. Jitendra, A. Joshi, and e., "Two-stream indexing for spoken web search", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 20th international conference companion on world wide web, April 2011, 1318 downloads.
- M. M. Rahman and e., "A more appropriate Protein Classification using Data Mining", Article, journal of theoretical and applied information technology, November 2010.
- I. Mayk, A. Patwardhan, and e., "Tactical Information Technology for Assured Network Operations Information Dissemination and Management for Battle Command Support Services", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 27th Army Science Conference, November 2010, 1254 downloads.
- K. P. Joshi, Y. Yesha, A. Ozok, Y. Yesha, and e., "User-centric Smart Services on the Cloud", InBook, The Smart Internet, October 2010, 1491 downloads.
- e. and M. M. Rahman, "Fault tolerant variable block carry skip logic (vbcsl) using parity preserving reversible gates", Article, arXiv eprint , September 2010.
- e. and M. M. Rahman, "Realization of a Novel Fault Tolerant Reversible Full Adder Circuit in Nanotechnology", Article, Int. Arab J. Inf. Technol., July 2010.
- e. and M. M. Rahman, "Low cost quantum realization of reversible multiplier circuit", Article, Information technology journal, November 2009.
- M. M. Rahman and e., "Modified Bully Algorithm using Election Commission", Article, MASAUM Journal of Computing(MJC), October 2009.
- M. M. Rahman and e., "Modified Bully Algorithm using Election Commission", TechReport, arXiv eprint , October 2009.
- e. and M. M. Rahman, "Fault tolerant reversible logic synthesis: Carry look-ahead and carry-skip adders", InProceedings, IEEE 2009 International Conference on Advances in Computational Tools for Engineering Applications, July 2009.
- K. P. Joshi, A. Joshi, Y. Yesha, and e., "A Framework for Relating Frontstage and Backstage Quality in Virtualized Services", TechReport, TR-CS-09-01, May 2009, 1833 downloads.
- e. and M. M. Rahman, "Synthesis of fault tolerant reversible logic circuits", InProceedings, EEE Circuits and Systems International Conference on Testing and Diagnosis, April 2009.
- J. Mayfield and e., "Cross-Document Coreference Resolution: A Key Technology for Learning by Reading", InProceedings, Proceedings of the AAAI 2009 Spring Symposium on Learning by Reading and Learning to Read, March 2009, 3214 downloads, 6 citations.
- X. Yan, Y. Peng, and e., "From Ontology Selection and Semantic Web to an Integrated Information System for Food-Borne Diseases and Food Safety", InBook, Software Tools and Algorithms for Biological Systems, January 2009, 1899 downloads.
- M. A. Grasso and e., "Gastrointestinal bleeding from arteriovenous malformations in recipients of left ventricular assist devices", Proceedings, Journal of Cardiac Failure, September 2007.
- M. A. Grasso and e., "Accuracy of the suspected blood indicator in detecting red lesions during wireless capsule endoscopy", Proceedings, American College of Physicians, Maryland Regional Associates Meeting, Baltimore Maryland, May 2007.
- M. A. Grasso and e., "Survey of handheld computing among medical students", Article, Computer Methods and Programs in Biomedicine, June 2006.
- M. Huhns, T. Finin, and e., "Research Directions for Service-Oriented Multiagent Systems", Article, IEEE Internet Computing, November 2005, 2658 downloads.
- S. Kallurkar, Y. Shi, R. S. Cost, C. Nicholas, A. Java, and e., "UMBC at TREC 12", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Twelfth Text Retrieval Conference, November 2003, 4386 downloads, 8 citations.