Distributed Trust Management in Mobile Ad Hoc Networks
Status: Past project
Start Date: December 2004
End Date: March 2007
There are 9 associated publications: Hide the list...
8 Refereed Publications
1. Anand Patwardhan et al., "Querying in Packs: Trustworthy Data Management in Ad Hoc Networks", Article, International Journal of Wireless Information Networks, June 2006, 3114 downloads.
2. Jim Parker et al., "Trust in Pervasive Computing", Article, The Handbook of Mobile Middleware , February 2006, 1239 downloads.
3. Anand Patwardhan et al., "Active Collaborations for Trustworthy Data Management in Ad Hoc Networks", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 2nd IEEE International Conference on Mobile Ad-Hoc and Sensor Systems, November 2005, 2761 downloads.
4. Anand Patwardhan et al., "Secure Routing and Intrusion Detection in Ad Hoc Networks", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Pervasive Computing and Communications, March 2005, 6534 downloads.
5. Filip Perich et al., "In Reputation We Believe: Query Processing in Mobile Ad-Hoc Networks", InProceedings, International Conference on Mobile and Ubiquitous Systems: Networking and Services, August 2004, 3634 downloads.
6. Jim Parker et al., "On Intrusion Detection in Mobile Ad Hoc Networks", InProceedings, 23rd IEEE International Performance Computing and Communications Conference -- Workshop on Information Assurance , April 2004, 4256 downloads.
7. J. Undercofer, "Intrusion Detection: Modeling System State to Detect and Classify Aberrant Behavior", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, February 2004, 6588 downloads.
8. Anupam Joshi et al., "Security in Mobile Systems", InProceedings, Workshop on Security in Large Scale Distributed Systems, IEEE SRDS, October 1998.
1 Non-Refereed Publication
1. "Neighborhood Watch: An Intrusion Detection and Response Protocol for Mobile Ad Hoc Networks", TechReport, UMBC, October 2002.
There are 2 associated resources: Hide the list...
1. Anand's Percom 2005 Presentation, Presentation.