Tags: agent communication languages
- L. Kagal and T. Finin, "Modeling Conversation Policies using Permissions and Obligations", Article, Journal of Autonomous Agents and Multi-Agent Systems, April 2007, 2460 downloads.
- L. Kagal and T. Finin, "Modeling Conversation Policies using Permissions and Obligations", InProceedings, AAMAS 2004 Workshop on Agent Communication (AC2004), July 2004, 4337 downloads, 50 citations.
- R. S. Cost, Y. K. Labrou, and T. Finin, "Agent Communication Languages and Agent Coordination", InBook, Coordination of Internet Agents: Models, Technologies and Applications, July 2000, 2354 downloads, 1 citation.
- Y. K. Labrou and T. Finin, "History, State of the Art and Challenges for Agent Communication Languages", Article, Informatik/Informatique, January 2000, 2302 downloads, 9 citations.
- R. S. Cost, "A framework for developing conversational agents", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, August 1999, 85 downloads.
- R. S. Cost, T. Finin, Y. K. Labrou, X. Luan, Y. Peng, I. Soboroff, J. Mayfield, and A. Boughannam, "Agent development with Jackal", InProceedings, Third annual conference on Autonomous Agents, May 1999, 743 downloads.
- Y. K. Labrou, T. Finin, and Y. Peng, "The current landscape of Agent Communication Languages", Article, IEEE Intelligent Systems, March 1999, 2039 downloads, 446 citations.
- Y. K. Labrou and Y. Peng, "The Interoperability Problem: Bringing together Mobile Agents and Agent Communication Languages,", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Hawaii International Conference On System Sciences, January 1999, 2367 downloads, 29 citations.
- K. Decker, T. Finin, C. Manning, M. Singh, and J. Treur, "Implementing Multi-Agent Systems: Languages, Frameworks, and Standards", InProceedings, Proceedings of the AAAI Workshop on Software Tools for Developing Agents, July 1998, 1008 downloads.
- J. Mayfield, Y. K. Labrou, and T. Finin, "Evaluation of KQML as an Agent Communication Language", InCollection, Intelligent Agents Volume II - 1995 Workshop on Agent Theories, Architectures and Languages, January 1996.
- M. A. Rabi, "Relationships among security and algebraic properties of cryptographic objects, and a security infrastructure for agent communication languages", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, 38 downloads.