- P. A. Kodeswaran, S. B. Kodeswaran, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Enforcing security in semantics driven policy based networks", Article, Computer Standards and Interfaces, January 2011, 1718 downloads, 1 citation.
- P. A. Kodeswaran, S. B. Kodeswaran, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Enforcing security in semantics driven policy based networks", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 24th International Conference on Data Engineering Workshops, Secure Semantic Web, April 2008, 2195 downloads.
- O. V. Ratsimor, "Opportunistic Bartering of Digital Goods and Services in Pervasive Environments", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, August 2007, 2453 downloads.
- A. Patwardhan, F. Perich, A. Joshi, T. Finin, and Y. Yesha, "Active Collaborations for Trustworthy Data Management in Ad Hoc Networks", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 2nd IEEE International Conference on Mobile Ad-Hoc and Sensor Systems, November 2005, 3270 downloads, 11 citations.
- W. Tolone, B. Chu, J. Long, R. Wilhelm, Y. Peng, and A. Boughannam, "Supporting Human Interactions within Integrated Manufacturing Systems", Article, International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing, December 1998, 1075 downloads, 3 citations.
- UMBC and IBM collaborate on autonomic computing
February 24, 2005
- Semantics for Cybersecurity and Privacy
May 1, 2015
- Opportunistic Bartering Of Digital Goods and Services
August 3, 2007
- Bartering for Digital Goods in Pervasive Environments
February 20, 2007
- Ph.D. Proposal: TrueBahn - A Trustworthy Data Management Framework for Pervasive Environments
March 4, 2005
- Autonomy and Collaboration in Mobile Data Management
March 2, 2005