- J. Undercofer, "Intrusion Detection: Modeling System State to Detect and Classify Aberrant Behavior", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, February 2004, 7298 downloads.
- A. Kunjithapatham, "Personal Agents on Semantic Web", MastersThesis, UMBC, January 2004.
- J. Undercofer, A. Joshi, and J. Pinkston, "Modeling Computer Attacks: An Ontology for Intrusion Detection", InProceedings, The Sixth International Symposium on Recent Advances in Intrusion Detection, September 2003, 4653 downloads, 19 citations.
- J. Undercofer, A. Joshi, T. Finin, and J. Pinkston, "A Target-Centric Ontology for Intrusion Detection", InProceedings, Workshop on Ontologies in Distributed Systems, held at The 18th International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence, July 2003, 1562 downloads, 50 citations.
- X. Luan, Y. Peng, and T. Finin, "Learning in the Broker Agent", InBook, Innovative Concepts for Agent-Based Systems, January 2003, 1183 downloads.
- S. Kumar, A. Kunjithapatham, M. Sheshagiri, T. Finin, A. Joshi, and Y. Peng, "Sidekick: A Personal agent for the semantic web", TechReport, Technical Report, December 2002, 41 downloads.
- D. Chakraborty, A. Joshi, T. Finin, and Y. Yesha, "GSD: A Novel Group-based Service Discovery Protocol for MANETs", InProceedings, 4th IEEE Conference on Mobile and Wireless Communications Networks (MWCN), September 2002, 4121 downloads, 218 citations.
- S. Prasad, Y. Peng, and T. Finin, "Statement of Interest: A Tool For Mapping Concepts Between Two Ontologies", InProceedings, Proceedings of the AAAI Workshop on Ontologies and the Semantic Web, July 2002, 33 downloads.
- L. Kagal, T. Finin, and A. Joshi, "Developing Secure Agent Systems Using Delegation Based Trust Management", InProceedings, Security of Mobile Multi-Agent Systems Workshop, Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems (AAMAS 2002) , July 2002, 5346 downloads, 38 citations.
- S. Prasad, Y. Peng, and T. Finin, "Using Explicit Information To Map Between Two Ontologies", InProceedings, AAMAS 2002 Workshop on Ontologies and Agent Systems, July 2002, 3378 downloads, 19 citations.
- Y. Peng, Y. Zou, and X. Luan, "Semantic resolution for e-commerce", InProceedings, Proceedings of the first international joint conference on Autonomous agents and multiagent systems, July 2002, 2210 downloads, 17 citations.
- S. Prasad, Y. Peng, and T. Finin, "A Tool for Mapping Between Two Ontologies Using Explicit Information", InProceedings, AAAI-02 Workshop on Meaning Negotiation, July 2002, 37 downloads.
- M. Gandhe, T. Finin, and B. Grosof, "SweetJess: Translating DamlRuleML to Jess", InProceedings, International Workshop on Rule Markup Languages for Business Rules on the Semantic Web in conjunction with ISWC2002, June 2002, 2676 downloads, 51 citations.
- S. Prasad, Y. Peng, and T. Finin, "A Tool For Mapping Concepts Between Two Ontologies", Proceedings of the First International Semantic Web Conference (ISWC), June 2002, 26 downloads.
- R. S. Cost, T. Finin, A. Joshi, Y. Peng, C. Nicholas, I. Soboroff, H. Chen, L. Kagal, F. Perich, Y. Zou, and S. Tolia, "ITtalks: A Case Study in the Semantic Web and DAML+OIL", Article, IEEE Intelligent Systems Special Issue, January 2002, 4497 downloads, 66 citations.