Tags: data analysis
- V. S. Kumar, V. Mulwad, J. W. Williams, T. Finin, S. Dixit, and A. Joshi, "Knowledge Graph-driven Tabular Data Discovery from Scientific Documents", InProceedings, Joint Workshops at 49th International Conference on Very Large Data Bases (VLDBW’23) — TaDA’23: Tabular Data Analysis Workshop, September 2023, 99 downloads.
- D. Dahiphale, A. Wadkar, and K. P. Joshi, "CDFMR: A Distributed Statistical Analysis of Stock Market Data using MapReduce with Cumulative Distribution Function", InProceedings, IEEE CLOUD Summit Conference 2023, July 2023, 78 downloads.
- A. Kotal, A. Piplai, S. Chukkapalli, and A. Joshi, "PriveTAB : Secure and Privacy-Preserving sharing of Tabular Data", InProceedings, ACM International Workshop on Security and Privacy Analytics, April 2022, 300 downloads.
- L. Elluri, A. Piplai, A. Kotal, A. Joshi, and K. P. Joshi, "A Policy-Driven Approach to Secure Extraction of COVID-19 Data From Research Papers", Article, Frontiers in Big Data, doi: 10.3389/fdata.2021.701966, August 2021, 305 downloads.
- L. Elluri, A. Nagar, and K. P. Joshi, "An Integrated Knowledge Graph to Automate GDPR and PCI DSS Compliance", IEEE International Conference on Big Data 2018, December 2018, 1332 downloads.
- Y. Huang, Y. Yesha, and S. Zhou, "A database-based distributed computation architecture with Accumulo and D4M: An application of eigensolver for large sparse matrix", InProceedings, IEEE International Conference on Big Data, November 2015, 1219 downloads.
- C. Tilmes, M. Linda, and A. J. Fleig, "Atmospheric Composition Processing System (ACPS)", Article, IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, January 2009.
- E. Perlman and A. Java, "Predictive Mining of Time Series Data in Astronomy", Article, Astronomical Data Analysis Software and Systems XII ASP Conference Series, January 2003, 2437 downloads, 12 citations.
- M. A. Grasso, "Structured speech input for clinical data collection", Proceedings, Proceedings of the 15th IEEE Symposium on Computer-Based Medical Systems, June 2002, 6 citations.
- E. J. Clarke, "The empirical use of continuous variables in Bayesian belief networks for exploratory data analysis", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, May 1998, 292 downloads.
- Welcome to the Splogosphere
December 16, 2005