Tags: data mining
- J. Gholap, V. P. Janeja, Y. Yesha, R. Chintalapati, H. Marwaha, and K. Modi, "Collaborative data mining for clinical trial analytics", InProceedings, IEEE International Conference on Big Data Bioinformatics and Biomedicine (BIBM), November 2015, 1055 downloads.
- S. Mittal, K. P. Joshi, C. Pearce, and A. Joshi, "Parallelizing Natural Language Techniques for Knowledge Extraction from Cloud Service Level Agreements", InProceedings, 2015 IEEE International Conference on Big Data, October 2015, 1143 downloads.
- M. M. Rahman, "Mining social data to extract intellectual knowledge", Article, arXiv eprint , September 2012.
- M. M. Rahman, "Intellectual knowledge extraction from online social data", InProceedings, 2012 International Conference on Informatics, Electronics & Vision (ICIEV), May 2012.
- D. Dalvi, "Clinical-Genomic Analysis for Disease Prediction", MastersThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, July 2011, 1223 downloads.
- M. M. Rahman and e., "A more appropriate Protein Classification using Data Mining", Article, journal of theoretical and applied information technology, November 2010.
- S. Dornbush and A. Joshi, "StreetSmart Traffic: Discovering and Disseminating Automobile Congestion Using VANETs", InProceedings, Vehicular Technology Conference, April 2007, 3782 downloads, 40 citations.
- S. Dornbush, "StreetSmart Traffic: Discovering and Disseminating Automobile Congestion Using VANET's", MastersThesis, UMBC, August 2006, 2750 downloads.
- T. Briggs and T. Oates, "Discovering Domain-Specific Composite Kernels", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Twentieth National Conference on Artificial Intelligence and the Seventeenth Annual Conference on Innovative Applications of Artificial intelligence, July 2005, 1779 downloads.
- J. Undercofer and A. Joshi, "Data Mining, Semantics and Intrusion Detection: What to dig for and Where to find it", InBook, Next Generation Data Mining, December 2003, 2 citations.
- A. Joshi, "On Web, Semantics, and Data Mining: Intrusion Detection as a Case Study", InProceedings, Proceedings of the NSF Workshop on Next Generation Data Mining, May 2003, 2920 downloads, 4 citations.
- A. Joshi and H. Shah, "Fuzzy Clustering for Intrusion Detection", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 12th IEEE International Conference on Fuzzy Systems, April 2003, 51 citations.
- K. P. Joshi, A. Joshi, and Y. Yesha, "On Using a Warehouse to Analyze Web Logs", InCollection, Distributed and Parallel Databases, March 2003, 2602 downloads, 20 citations.
- K. P. Joshi, A. Joshi, Y. Yesha, and R. Krishnapuram, "Warehousing and Mining Web Logs", InProceedings, Workshop on Web Information and Data Management, 1999 ACM Conference on Information and Knowledge Management (CIKM'99), November 1999, 3695 downloads, 60 citations.
- K. P. Joshi, "Analysis of Data Mining Algorithms", TechReport, UMBC, March 1997, 9011 downloads, 22 citations.
- From 'Need to Know’ to ‘Need to Share’:
April 30, 2008
- Privacy and Security in Online Social Media
March 11, 2013
- COVER Model Pivot Index for Flexible, Adaptable, and Agile Systems
November 30, 2010
- Map Reduce for Scientific Applications
November 17, 2009
- Privacy Preserving Distributed Data Mining: A Multi-objective Optimization and Algorithmic Game-theoretic Approach
September 16, 2009
- Probabilistic Approximate Algorithms for Distributed Data Mining in Peer-to-Peer Networks
April 28, 2008
- Research Challenges In Data Mining
April 22, 2008
- A Game Theoretic Framework for Distributed Multi-Party Privacy Preserving Data Mining
November 19, 2007
- Empowering Scientific Discovery by Distributed Data Mining on the Grid Infrastructure
September 28, 2007