- J. Martineau, "Identifying and Isolating Text Classification Signals from Domain and Genre Noise for Sentiment Analysis", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, December 2011, 1793 downloads.
- J. Sachs and T. Finin, "Social and Semantic Computing in Support of Citizen Science", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Third Canadian Semantic Web Symposium, August 2011, 693 downloads.
- N. Chinnam, "Group recognition in social networks", MastersThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, June 2011, 2129 downloads.
- W. Murnane, "Improving Accuracy of Named Entity Recognition on Social Media Data", MastersThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, August 2010, 4633 downloads, 3 citations.
- A. Karandikar, "Clustering short status messages: A topic model based approach", MastersThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, July 2010, 9013 downloads.
- T. Finin, W. Murnane, A. Karandikar, N. Keller, J. Martineau, and M. Dredze, "Annotating named entities in Twitter data with crowdsourcing", InProceedings, Proceedings of the NAACL Workshop on Creating Speech and Text Language Data With Amazon's Mechanical Turk, June 2010, 2015 downloads.
- MS defense: Social Media Analytics: Digital Footprints
May 13, 2013
- Social Media Analytics: Digital Footprints
April 15, 2013
- Privacy and Security in Online Social Media
March 11, 2013
- Cloud based Active Archiving Solution for Databases
November 30, 2012
- Masters Thesis Research Update - Anurag, Dibjyajyoti and Sumit
December 6, 2011
- Finding Communities in Social Media
November 15, 2011
- Masters Thesis Research Proposal : Entity Linking and Disambiguation for Smartphone platforms
October 11, 2011
- Group recognition in Social Networks
May 17, 2011
- Negotiating Privacy, Boundaries and Visibility in a Networked World: Why We Need to Move Beyond Opt-in vs. Opt-Out
December 3, 2010
- Group Centric Information Sharing Model for Social Networks
September 28, 2010