- R. Walid, K. P. Joshi, and S. Choi, "Semantically Rich Differential Access to Secure Cloud EHR", InProceedings, 9th IEEE International Conference on Big Data Security on Cloud (BigDataSecurity 2023), May 2023, 142 downloads.
- M. Rezaee and F. Ferraro, "RevUp: Revise and Update Information Bottleneck for Event Representation", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 17th Conference of the European Chapter of the Association for Computational Linguistics, May 2023, 70 downloads.
- U. Lokala, F. Lamay, R. Daniulaityte, M. Gaur, A. Gyrard, K. Thirunarayan, U. Kursuncu, and A. Sheth, "Drug Abuse Ontology to Harness Web-Based Data for Substance Use Epidemiology Research: Ontology Development Study", Article, JMIR Public Health and Surveillance, December 2022, 205 downloads.
- L. Elluri, S. Chukkapalli, K. P. Joshi, T. Finin, and A. Joshi, "A BERT Based Approach to Measure Web Services Policies Compliance With GDPR", Article, IEEE Access, November 2021, 493 downloads.
- L. Elluri, A. Piplai, A. Kotal, A. Joshi, and K. P. Joshi, "A Policy-Driven Approach to Secure Extraction of COVID-19 Data From Research Papers", Article, Frontiers in Big Data, doi: 10.3389/fdata.2021.701966, August 2021, 331 downloads.
- L. Elluri, K. P. Joshi, and A. Kotal, "Measuring Semantic Similarity across EU GDPR Regulation and Cloud Privacy Policies", InProceedings, 7th International Workshop on Privacy and Security of Big Data (PSBD 2020), in conjunction with 2020 IEEE International Conference on Big Data (IEEE BigData 2020), December 2020, 461 downloads.
- S. Dasgupta, A. Piplai, A. Kotal, and A. Joshi, "A Comparative Study of Deep Learning based Named Entity Recognition Algorithms for Cybersecurity", InProceedings, IEEE International Conference on Big Data 2020, December 2020, 939 downloads.
- S. Mittal, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Cyber-All-Intel: An AI for Security related Threat Intelligence", Misc, CoRR abs/1905.02895, May 2019, 55 downloads.
- S. Mittal, "Knowledge for Cyber Threat Intelligence", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, May 2019, 281 downloads.
- M. Ahluwalia, Z. Chen, A. Gangopadhyay, and Y. Yesha, "Target-Based, Privacy Preserving, and Incremental Association Rule Mining", Article, IEEE Transactions on Services Computing, November 2015, 1004 downloads.
- P. K. Das, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "Energy efficient sensing for managing context and privacy on smartphones", InProceedings, First Workshop on Society, Privacy and the Semantic Web - Policy and Technology (PrivOn 2013) co-located with the 12th International Semantic Web Conference (ISWC 2013), Sydney, Australia., October 2013, 1314 downloads.
- Y. Peng and Y. Kang, "Ontology-Based Dynamic Forms for Manufacturing Capability Information Collection", InProceedings, IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology, September 2013.
- I. Mayk, A. Patwardhan, and e., "Tactical Information Technology for Assured Network Operations Information Dissemination and Management for Battle Command Support Services", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 27th Army Science Conference, November 2010, 1318 downloads.
- K. Viswanathan and T. Finin, "Text Based Similarity Metrics and Delta for Semantic Web Graphs", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Poster Session of 9th International Semantic Web Conference, November 2010, 2428 downloads.
- K. Viswanathan and T. Finin, "Text Based Similarity and Delta for Semantic Web Graphs", TechReport, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, August 2010, 2488 downloads.
- W. Murnane, "Improving Accuracy of Named Entity Recognition on Social Media Data", MastersThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, August 2010, 5474 downloads, 3 citations.
- K. Viswanathan, "Text Based Similarity Metrics and Delta for Semantic Web Graphs", MastersThesis, UMBC, June 2010, 1567 downloads.
- Y. Peng, S. Zhang, and R. Pan, "Bayesian Network Reasoning with Uncertain Evidences", Article, International Journal of Uncertainty, Fuzziness and Knowledge-Based Systems, June 2010, 2127 downloads.
- T. Finin, W. Murnane, A. Karandikar, N. Keller, J. Martineau, and M. Dredze, "Annotating named entities in Twitter data with crowdsourcing", InProceedings, Proceedings of the NAACL Workshop on Creating Speech and Text Language Data With Amazon's Mechanical Turk, June 2010, 2851 downloads.
- P. Kolari, "Detecting Spam Blogs: An Adaptive Online Approach", PhdThesis, Ph.D. Dissertation, December 2007, 8550 downloads, 3 citations.
- O. V. Ratsimor, "Opportunistic Bartering of Digital Goods and Services in Pervasive Environments", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, August 2007, 2620 downloads.
- P. Kolari, T. Finin, A. Java, and A. Joshi, "Towards Spam Detection at Ping Servers", InProceedings, Proceedings of the First International Conference on Web and Social Media (ICWSM), March 2007, 2723 downloads, 5 citations.
- P. Reddivari, T. Finin, and A. Joshi, "Policy-Based Access Control for an RDF Store", InProceedings, Proceedings of the IJCAI-07 Workshop on Semantic Web for Collaborative Knowledge Acquisition, January 2007, 7780 downloads, 34 citations.
- R. Pan, Y. Peng, and Z. Ding, "Belief Update in Bayesian Networks Using Uncertain Evidence", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 18th IEEE International Conference on Tools with Artificial Intelligence (ICTAI 2006), November 2006, 3503 downloads.
- H. Zeng, M. Alhossaini, L. Ding, R. Fikes, and D. L. McGuinness, "Computing Trust from Revision History", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 2006 International Conference on Privacy, Security and Trust, October 2006, 3207 downloads, 55 citations.
- E. Rukzio, M. Paolucci, T. Finin, P. Wisner, and T. Payne, "Mobile Interaction with the Real World", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 8th conference on human-computer interaction with mobile devices and services (MobileHCI '06), September 2006, 14 downloads.
- , "Proceedings of the workshop on mobile Interaction with the real world (MIRW 2006)", Proceedings, September 2006, 21 downloads.
- R. Pan, "Semantic-Linked Bayesian Networks: A Framework for Bayesian Network Mapping", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, August 2006.
- P. Kolari, A. Java, and T. Finin, "Characterizing the Splogosphere", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 3rd Annual Workshop on Weblogging Ecosystem: Aggregation, Analysis and Dynamics, 15th World Wid Web Conference, May 2006, 7430 downloads, 84 citations.
- D. L. McGuinness, H. Zeng, P. Pinheiro da Silva, L. Ding, D. Narayanan, and M. Bhaowal, "Investigations into Trust for Collaborative Information Repositories: A Wikipedia Case Study", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Workshop on Models of Trust for the Web, May 2006, 3898 downloads, 45 citations.
- P. Reddivari, T. Finin, and A. Joshi, "Policy based Access Control for a RDF Store", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Policy Management for the Web Workshop, May 2005, 3251 downloads, 34 citations.
- M. Chopra, "Applying Policy Based Access Control and XML Digital Signatures for Security in Pervasive Computing Environments", MastersThesis, May 2005, 2813 downloads.
- X. Luan, "Adaptive Middle Agent for Service Matching in the Semantic Web: A Quantitative Approach", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, November 2004, 3586 downloads.
- W. Jensen, S. Gavrila, and V. Korolev, "A Unified Framework for Mobile Device Security", InProceedings, Security and Management 2004, September 2004.
- M. A. Grasso, "Clinical applications of handheld computing", Proceedings, Proceedings of the 17th IEEE Symposium on Computer-Based Medical Systems, June 2004.
- J. Parker, J. Pinkston, and A. Joshi, "On Intrusion Detection in Mobile Ad Hoc Networks", InProceedings, 23rd IEEE International Performance Computing and Communications Conference -- Workshop on Information Assurance , April 2004, 4871 downloads, 15 citations.
- L. Ding, L. Zhou, and T. Finin, "Trust Based Knowledge Outsourcing for Semantic Web Agents", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 2003 IEEE/WIC International Conference on Web Intelligence, October 2003, 3459 downloads, 47 citations.
- W. Jensen, S. Gavrila, and V. Korolev, "Picture Password: A Visual Login Technique for Mobile Devices", Article, NISTIR 7030, July 2003.
- W. Jensen, T. Karygiannis, V. Korolev, S. Gavrila, and M. Iorga, "Policy Expression and Enforcement for Handheld Devices", Article, NISTIR 6981, May 2003, 829 downloads.
- S. Avancha, P. D'Souza, F. Perich, A. Joshi, and Y. Yesha, "P2P M-Commerce in Pervasive Environments", Article, ACM SIGecom Exchanges, January 2003, 4899 downloads, 16 citations.
- X. Luan, Y. Peng, and T. Finin, "Learning in the Broker Agent", InBook, Innovative Concepts for Agent-Based Systems, January 2003, 1184 downloads.
- L. Kagal, V. Korolev, S. Avancha, A. Joshi, T. Finin, and Y. Yesha, "Centaurus : An Infrastructure for Service Management in Ubiquitous Computing", Article, ACM Wireless Networks Journal, November 2002, 2681 downloads, 19 citations.
- L. Kagal, V. Korolev, S. Avancha, A. Joshi, and T. Finin, "An Approach to Dynamic Service Management in Pervasive Computing", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing, October 2002, 3108 downloads.
- W. Jensen, T. Karygiannis, S. Gavrila, and V. Korolev, "Assigning and Enforcing Security Policies on Handheld Devices", InProceedings, 14th Annual Canadian Information Technology Security Symposium , May 2002.
- A. Joshi, T. Finin, and Y. Yesha, "Agents, Mobility, and M-services: Creating the Next Generation Applications and Infrastructure on Mobile Ad-Hoc Networks", InBook, Developing an Infrastructure for Mobile and Wireless Systems, January 2002, 795 downloads.
- H. Chen, T. Finin, A. Joshi, D. Chakraborty, and L. Xu, "Service Discovery in the Future Electronic Market", Article, Workshop on Knowledge-based Electronic Markets, AAAI-2000, July 2000, 2704 downloads, 30 citations.
- T. Finin, "Interactive classification: A technique for acquiring and maintaining knowledge bases", Article, Proceedings of the IEEE, October 1986, 2545 downloads, 19 citations.
- T. Finin, "Interactive classification: a technique for acquiring and maintaining knowledge bases", Article, Proceedings of the IEEE, September 1986, 1086 downloads.
- T. Finin and D. Silverman, "Interactive Classification as a Knowledge Acquisition Tool", InBook, Expert Data Base Systems, January 1986, 19 downloads.
- Responsive design with Twitter Bootstrap: a tutorial and demonstration
October 15, 2014
- Infoboxer: Using Statistical and Semantic Knowledge to Help Create Wikipedia Infoboxes
October 1, 2014
- Social Media Analytics: Digital Footprints
April 15, 2013
- An architecture for enterprise information interoperability
November 9, 2012
- Masters Thesis Research Update: Sandhya Krishnan
October 8, 2012
- Ebiquity Kickoff Meeting : Fall 2012
September 10, 2012
- Cyber-Physical Social Systems: Research Challenges
April 6, 2012
- Visiting students' presentations - Social Media Analytics
February 16, 2012
- Masters Thesis Research Update - Amey and Nikhil
December 13, 2011
- Masters Thesis Research Update - Anurag, Dibjyajyoti and Sumit
December 6, 2011