Tags: question answering
- S. Vallurupalli, J. Sleeman, and T. Finin, "Fine and Ultra-Fine Entity Type Embeddings for Question Answering", InProceedings, International Semantic Web Conference, November 2020, 68 downloads.
- M. M. Rahman, "Understanding the Logical and Semantic Structure of Large Documents", PhdThesis, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, May 2018, 100 downloads.
- M. M. Rahman and T. Finin, "Deep Understanding of a Document's Structure", InProceedings, 4th IEEE/ACM International Conference on Big Data Computing, Applications and Technologies, December 2017, 783 downloads.
- M. M. Rahman and T. Finin, "Understanding the Logical and Semantic Structure of Large Documents", Article, arXiv e-print, September 2017, 641 downloads.
- Z. Syed, L. Han, M. M. Rahman, T. Finin, J. Kukla, and J. Yun, "Querying Large Linked Data Resources", InProceedings, 14th International Semantic Web Conference, October 2015, 844 downloads.
- Z. Syed, L. Han, M. M. Rahman, T. Finin, J. Kukla, and J. Yun, "UMBC_Ebiquity-SFQ: Schema Free Querying System", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Semantic Web Evaluation Challenge, ESWC, June 2015, 876 downloads.
- L. Han, T. Finin, and A. Joshi, "Schema-Free Structured Querying of DBpedia Data", InProceedings, Proceedings of the 21st ACM Conference on Information and Knowledge Management (CIKM), August 2012, 1404 downloads.
- T. Finin, "The Semantic Interpretation of Compound Nominals", PhdThesis, University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign, February 1980, 1618 downloads, 85 citations.
- T. Finin, B. Goodman, and H. Tennant, "JETS: Achieving Completeness through Coverage and Closure", InProceedings, Proceedings of the Sixth International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI-79), August 1979, 932 downloads.
- L. Han, T. Finin, and A. Joshi, "GoRelations: Towards an Intuitive Query System for RDF Data", TechReport, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, February 2012, 1125 downloads.
- Semantic Web Meetup
November 15, 2011
- PowerRelations: A Question Answering System for DBPedia
April 26, 2011